Home

Can Someone Refresh Me

This is a discussion on Can Someone Refresh Me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16
Can Someone Refresh Me

On some of the big names, teams, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Can Someone Refresh Me

Players - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-players.html

Teams - USC, Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Florida St, West Virginia, Arkansas, South Carolina, Clemson, Texas, Florida, Oregon, Ohio St, Miami, Virginia Tech, Auburn
Old 05-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
Players - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-players.html

Teams - USC, Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Florida St, West Virginia, Arkansas, South Carolina, Clemson, Texas, Florida, Oregon, Ohio St, Miami, Virginia Tech, Auburn
Thanks. I guess during the season I'll start to remember and learn.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Being a Maryland fan and suffering under the yolk of Randy Edsall can't be all that easy ... I'd want to forget football season as well if I were you

I actually was like that during the Willingham years at Notre Dame, and 2007 with Weis and the 3-8 debacle. You had James Franklin in house!!!! Why did you let him go?!?!?! Or you could have gotten Mike Leach, he wanted to come!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #5
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
Thanks. I guess during the season I'll start to remember and learn.
Yea, I usually pay close attention to who is leaving and who is coming back once the season is over with. And ESPN and other sites writers will give there really early preseason top 25 right after this season is over and I read a lot of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by walshcav
Being a Maryland fan and suffering under the yolk of Randy Edsall can't be all that easy ... I'd want to forget football season as well if I were you

I actually was like that during the Willingham years at Notre Dame, and 2007 with Weis and the 3-8 debacle. You had James Franklin in house!!!! Why did you let him go?!?!?! Or you could have gotten Mike Leach, he wanted to come!
Exactly man I agree. Really Randy Edsall was an average coach at UCONN, while Franklin was a great O-Coord, and Mike Leach would have been fricken awesome. Too much controversy. I guess Edsall was the safe pick, but this ace in the hole has turned into a joker.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by walshcav

Oh yeah I am also a Navy fan, they are local here and their victory against Notre Dame was awesome, best win many many years even if the Irish sucked that year. Oh and how's Brian Kelley doing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »