Home

NCAA 12 is unplayable

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 is unplayable within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:56 AM   #33
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 12 is unplayable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Because those of us that love the sport of football just remember that its a video game?
Old 05-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #34
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5

EA lacks the competition to make better (bug free) football games. They patch it once, maybe twice (because usually their first patch screws something else up) and then essentially say "Piss off, on to NCAA 14!"
Old 05-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #35
Rookie

Tide311's Arena

OVR: 4
I've bought NCAA football every year since Bill Walsh on the Genesis and after a solid month I sold it back. Just became a chore and didn't address key gameplay issues. I'm hoping 13 is solid. We will see.
2011- 13-0 BCS Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #36
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yeah I would have to agree that playing the coach mode is the best mode to play if you want it to be as real as possible. I'm playing the coach mode and tweak the sliders some to make it a little bit harder. I also took out some teams and made the game reflect the 1984 season with those specific teams and conferences. Right now I'm playing with Drake and its going to be very hard to build that team up considering the school ratings. But hey its worth it since they made nfl head coach for the ps3 horrible. I loved nfl head coach for the ps2. The only reason I bought the ps3 was for nfl head coach and was very upset with the gameplay. So now NCAA12 has basically brought back head coach minus the practices and scouting part. That's unless you scout like I do where I watch the team I play the next week after I play my game and mentally take notes on what defense they run and see where the weakness is and I do the samething for the offense.
Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »