Home

NCAA Football '13-Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football '13-Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football '13-Team Ratings

I'm almost absoulutely convinced the first rating is the teams overall, second is offense, and third is defense, not offense defense special teams.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

These are seriously the worst ratings I've ever seen. I love my Utes, but there is now way in hell that the Offense is 95. It'd be lucky if it was an 85. I would have also thought that with the recruting bump and the sheer fact of being in the Pac 12 would've bumped them up to a 5*, but maybe I'm being a little too biased.

But I can say for a fact that having Boise as a 6* is an atrocity!!!! The only thing they have going for them is that they do win 10-11 games a year, but that is not the only indicator of a 6* program. They have **** academics, are in a ****ty location, a god awful stadium (not talking about the turf. dont get me started on that) and they're recruiting is not that good. Im so damn sick of the Boise love fest I could puke.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith.0
I'm a little shocked about the UW's defense rating. We'll definitely be better this year ... but last season was an atrocity!
I'm just pumped that we're no longer a 3 star school. That was a damn shame.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkam89
wow, there are so many issues with these ratings but I''l just say that MSU only having the 4th best D in the B1G is a joke (as is rating their O better than the D)
With what other Big Ten teams are rated, what a joke. Wisconsin at 99/97? Really? 8 points better on defense than MSU? 2nd best team in all of college football? Wow.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #21
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

No way in Hell should Kansas' Defense be rated higher than their Offense. Offense should be in the 82-84 range and Defense should be in the 74-76 range.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSpartans11
I'm almost absoulutely convinced the first rating is the teams overall, second is offense, and third is defense, not offense defense special teams.
I think you're right.

The table claims LSU has a 99 off, 92 def and 97 spec teams. However, in another thread over at Tradition Sports you can see roster screenshots showing the top 10 for a number of teams. The Tigers have exactly two players on the offensive at side of the ball in their top 10 (RT#72 Alex Hurst and RB #11 Spencer Ware); the defense has five such players (CB #7 Tyrann Mathieu, DE #99 Sam Montgomery, FS #1 Eric Reid, DE #49 Barkevious Mingo and MLB #46 Kevin Minter).
Old 06-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #23
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

These are the worst team ratings in the history of sports video gaming if true. So many of them make no sense. Texas a 99 on offense? LOL.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #24
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

I love my Red Raiders but a 87 on offense and an 89 on defense? really? really EA? First off all we were the worst defense in the country last year and we are going to have a spectacular offense. I kinda agree with the 87 offense rating...could be higher...I wouldnt be upset if it was lower. An 89 on defense though? thats just crazy

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »