Home

Stadium Updates NCAA 13

This is a discussion on Stadium Updates NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Stadium Updates NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowercasecurtis
So a friend of mine works for the Univ. of Maryland working on all the turfs.

He sent me a link to the new Terps field that was just announced. I doubt we'll see the new field this year in game since it was just revealed (unless EA got wind early?)

I'm glad they kept the field green instead of the rumored black turf

http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-foot...062012aaa.html
I am off or doesn't the 2nd vid down in this thread show that field in the game? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nasty-vid.html
Old 06-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #74
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I am off or doesn't the 2nd vid down in this thread show that field in the game? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nasty-vid.html
the decals look right but i dont see the turtle shell design on the field
Old 06-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #75
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh72469
It's a minor detail really but Auburn has had ribbon boards on the upper deck facades since 2006 and they have yet to make it onto the virtual JHS. I see them on other stadiums, not sure why they haven't made it in yet.

They are kind of a pointless detail to have since they don't do anything on the game. All it is on the game is a black board running across facades. I wish they would do something with those in all the stadiums that have them.

Oh and Ole Miss has had them since 2007 and we don't have them on the game either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
the decals look right but i dont see the turtle shell design on the field
that's all I was looking at I didn't even notice a turtle shell design on the pic that was posted

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-25-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #77
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
that's all I was looking at I didn't even notice a turtle shell design on the pic that was posted
That's because there isn't one, at least not in the pics the university released.

The field in game is not the new field, though. The numbers in game aren't the "Terrafont" that Maryland uses.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #78
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnowledge
That is really strange considering Alex Howell is a huge Auburn fan and pretty big piece of the NCAA cog in Orlando. He told me once about how hard he had to get AU ranked at a 15 or so(2010 preseason when Cam was unknown) and said had he not argued for it they were going to leave them unranked. How crazy would that have been?
Exactly! We Auburn folks have someone on the NCAA team. He was even a lead in the Heisman challenge feature and not one of Auburn's 3 heisman winners made it in the game. Maybe it was a licensing, $$$ thing kind of like why the true fight song War Eagle has yet to make it into NCAA...the widow of the original composer and his family actually still own the rights, not Auburn and that seems to be why it has yet to make it into the game. Thank goodness for custom sounds!
Old 06-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #79
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
that's one stadium i really want to visit. does anyone know if TCU's stadium is going to be in there?
Mountaineer Field or Jack Trice? I get season tickets to WVU games.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #80
Rookie

ahibben's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubvcrazy
I State wants to be West Virginia lol. Their stadium is pretty much the exact same as ours, except Mountaineer Field is bowled in
I wouldn't say that. Afterall its WVU joining the Big 12, not the other way around. Besides, oversized video screens are becoming the norm. Once JTS gets bowled in well start the similarity talks. Not that its a bad thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »