Home

Why is No RTP a Big Deal? (And 1 other Thing)

This is a discussion on Why is No RTP a Big Deal? (And 1 other Thing) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #9
Rookie

newbsrus22's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Why is No RTP a Big Deal? (And 1 other Thing)

Yeah I for one am just buying both and was incredibly satisfied with the gameplay alone in the ncaa 13 demo. And after reading about all the other improvements I am more then excited for this game.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerdivine
13 feels way different than 12 from playing the demo, and that's not including dynasty!!!
I strongly disagree. It feels like the same game, with a few minor enhancements. As some have said, Ncaa 12 with a fresh coat of paint.

If you consider new passing trajectories and studio updates worthy of a year of development, I don't know what to tell you. The cpu AI still blows. Can't run the option worth jack. Defensive tackles pursue like LT. Again, these are all things that were done well on last gen consoles. There is no excuse. Gameplay is still not up to par with the ps2 or the original xbox.

Last edited by Scrapps; 06-08-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

THats what i'm saying ! "It feels like the same game, just with improvements ! " NO duh. It IS the same game, with improvements. Football si football, there's not much more you can do than EA already has done. And if RTP was in, people would complain that enough wasn't done to dynasty and once RTP is revealed in teh game, it'll be 'horrible'. It probably won't be perfect, and it may not even good the first year, look at Backbreaker. I'm 100% HAPPY that RTP isn't in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
I strongly disagree. It feels like the same game, with a few minor enhancements. As some have said, Ncaa 12 with a fresh coat of paint.

If you consider new passing trajectories and studio updates worthy of a year of development, I don't know what to tell you. The cpu AI still blows. Can't run the option worth jack. Defensive tackles pursue like LT. Again, these are all things that were done well on last gen consoles. There is no excuse. Gameplay is still not up to part with ps2 or the original xbox.
This.

In my opinion there wasn't enough added to warrant a $60 or even $45 purchase. The additions seem like 'tweaks' as well, like they should have been in the game all along
Old 06-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #13
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
To some people it's like your twin brother getting a Ferrari and you getting a Volkswagen.
Its not our fault that our parents (EA Sports) like our brother (Madden) more then they like us (NCAA).
Old 06-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #14
Banned

rerdivine's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps

If you consider new passing trajectories and studio updates worthy of a year of development, I don't know what to tell you. The cpu AI still blows. Can't run the option worth jack. Defensive tackles pursue like LT. Again, these are all things that were done well on last gen consoles. There is no excuse. Gameplay is still not up to par with the ps2 or the original xbox.
ok well you go play the ps2 gen games, and you let us enjoy ncaa 13 =)
Old 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #15
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
This.

In my opinion there wasn't enough added to warrant a $60 or even $45 purchase. The additions seem like 'tweaks' as well, like they should have been in the game all along
This is what I was wondering in my 2nd question. What tweaks would have made the game feel completely different?
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerdivine
ok well you go play the ps2 gen games, and you let us enjoy ncaa 13 =)
I don't recall a point in time where I was stopping you. This is a forum right? People post opinions and whatnot? Just wanna make sure I'm not lost.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »