Home

Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #41
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
The more you say they're real players the closer EA gets to a lawsuit. YOU GUYS shut up, we get what you're saying but shut up

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 02:22 AM   #42
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Moylan, I am with you on this. The pictures they have posted are without the updated rosters, and as Moylan alluded to, it's this way every year. People freak out over the pictures every year about why #17 is still the QB for Something State University but as soon as the game hits the shelves, #17 isn't on Something State's roster.

A great example would be the picture of Nebraska at Iowa where we can clearly see #94,
Spoiler
, in the pictures. Now people are freaking out to why #94 is still in the game when he was drafted in April, but he is in the game because the game is built separately and then combined at the end for the finished product and rosters are always the last thing to be implemented in the game.

As you can see in this video of Nebraska's players (9:36 of the video), player #94 is nowhere to be found because he isn't on the NCAA 13 roster. These pictures were obviously taken from the game before the 2013 season roster was plugged into the game. It is not that big of a deal, but I know for a fact "new" people will be complaining about this very same thing in June 2013 for NCAA 14.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-22-2012, 02:22 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 4

and not a single real gameplay photo....
Old 06-22-2012, 04:27 AM   #44
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
The more you say they're real players the closer EA gets to a lawsuit. YOU GUYS shut up, we get what you're saying but shut up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Thats what I was thinking. Folks in here trying to create evidence. Somebody delete this thread lol.

Yes, it is these posts that bring it closer, not the actual lawsuits that have gone nowhere. Please.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #45
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Moylan, I am with you on this. The pictures they have posted are without the updated rosters, and as Moylan alluded to, it's this way every year. People freak out over the pictures every year about why #17 is still the QB for Something State University but as soon as the game hits the shelves, #17 isn't on Something State's roster.

A great example would be the picture of Nebraska at Iowa where we can clearly see #94,
Spoiler
, in the pictures. Now people are freaking out to why #94 is still in the game when he was drafted in April, but he is in the game because the game is built separately and then combined at the end for the finished product and rosters are always the last thing to be implemented in the game.

As you can see in this video of Nebraska's players (9:36 of the video), player #94 is nowhere to be found because he isn't on the NCAA 13 roster. These pictures were obviously taken from the game before the 2013 season roster was plugged into the game. It is not that big of a deal, but I know for a fact "new" people will be complaining about this very same thing in June 2013 for NCAA 14.
So let me get this right. You just typed up every single point I had already made in this thread, almost verbatim but are using it to argue AGAINST what I am saying?

You and Moylan seem to be glossing over what all of us are saying. We aren't arguing that these screenshots come from a pre-2013 roster build, that is obvious, we are wondering WHY they are from a pre-2013 roster build.

The 2013 default rosters have been definitely updated in the game for at least two weeks. I'm guessing the default rosters have been finalized for over a month. Combining that with the fact that no uniforms have been updated and Missouri and West Virginia are very clearly still in their previous conferences, we are wondering what these screenshots are supposed to be showing.

Of course the rosters will be updated for the retail version. I'm sure the uniforms will as well. That isn't what I'm concerned about. I'm concerned about why these screenshots exist and what they are showing? There is absolutely zero evidence in any of these pictures that they were even taken from NCAA 13. I am not doubting that they were, I am just baffled by what we're supposed to be looking at.

They don't show new gameplay, they don't show menus, they don't show atmosphere or presentation. They don't have updated rosters, they don't have updated uniforms, they don't have updated stadiums and they don't have updated conferences. What they do show is an out of date roster build with no attention to detail in any facet of the game.

I will leave the ridiculous "lawsuit preventing" rosters nonsense for another time, surely you all realize how ridiculous that argument sounds. This thread is about screenshots and I am looking at screenshots that could be NCAA 12 for all I know because they are showing a 100% 2012 version of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 3
AND STILL NO DIRTY WHITE UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25

You and Moylan seem to be glossing over what all of us are saying. We aren't arguing that these screenshots come from a pre-2013 roster build, that is obvious, we are wondering WHY they are from a pre-2013 roster build.
one more time. it's the same thing they do each and every year. please go look up screen shots that were released for 2012, 2011, and 2010. they do the exact same thing every year and every year there's someone like you with the same kinds of questions and like cparrish said once the game comes out it's all put to bed.

Now, if your after why they do it this way well it's already been said several times you apparently just don't like the answer.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #48
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

I know Im going to be ticked if they try an charge for uniform packs....

If they start trying to get profit from that then Teambuilder is never going to get any substantial updates

With Teambuilder by now we should have

-Ability to edit an NCAA Roster File just like we were playing on our consoles only with the convenience of a Keyboard/Mouse...maybe even expanded functionality to allow Global Rating Changes(See Flying Fynns 2k5 Roster Editor)

-Ability to create/add at least 3 Alt uniforms to current teams within the game

-Create your Intro/Run Out

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »