Home

Erin Andrews not in NCAA beyond '13, leaving ESPN!

This is a discussion on Erin Andrews not in NCAA beyond '13, leaving ESPN! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #25
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Outside of being an eyepiece, I can leave her. Every piece she's been in has seemed canned and scripted and overall just tough to watch.

In NCAA 12 her game tracker was cool but repetitive. After awhile I found myself skipping it to keep playing while she rambled.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #26
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
re: Erin Andrews not in NCAA beyond '13, leaving ESPN!

wherever she's going to be on tv the most i say YES to. I love me some EA (not Sports). ESPN always seems to have a lot of hotties in reserve so they'll be fine. There is some nice young talent on more localized sports networks around the country especially out west.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #27
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
Wow, guess the last reason to watch ESPN just walked out the door. lol

My only question is, does Fox even do much college football? I know they had most of the major bowl games for a few years there but I don't remember them ever having had too much in terms of regular season. I have to wonder if she's gonna start covering NFL with them or something else all together.
Fox does a lot of Big 12 games
Old 07-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #28
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Outside of being an eyepiece, I can leave her. Every piece she's been in has seemed canned and scripted and overall just tough to watch.

In NCAA 12 her game tracker was cool but repetitive. After awhile I found myself skipping it to keep playing while she rambled.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Unfortunately, I think the canned/scripted nature of things is where ESPN's sideline reporting as a whole is going. Look at any number of their on-field reports across all sports, they are all just canned and basic and bland. It is basically like watching Jay Leno. The entire thing is predetermined before either side even gets in front of a camera.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Erin Andrews not in NCAA beyond '13, leaving ESPN!

as far as i know and i have nothing to do with Fox and/or Erin but i think she was hired to do commentary during baseball season ( she was doing interviews during All Star Game), and i beleive during Fox's NFL coverage and i think Fix will have some sort of preg-ame NCAA football show kinda like Gameday, but i will stay with ESPN's College gameday as i enjoy Lee Corso and his headgear predictions
Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #30
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Erin Andrews not in NCAA beyond '13, leaving ESPN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
ESPN will just find another blond to replace her. She was actually was a great sideline reporter, hate to see her leave.
True that, I thought she did some pretty good gameday segments

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »