Home

Please welcome the EA SPORTS Game Changers

This is a discussion on Please welcome the EA SPORTS Game Changers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #17
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Please welcome the EA SPORTS Game Changers

Welcome guys. We appreciate everything you do to try and make these games better, but I would love to hear your perspective on why we are still seeing some of the same issues in the NCAA series year after year. Not sure if they are using your feedback and that of the other communities as it seems to be more of a pr type thing. We all want his series to get back to the top, but I have to wonder if the current development team lacks what it takes to do that at this point compared to the Madden team that seems to be finally making strides.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 07-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #18
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Maybe a Gamechanger can relay questions and ideas of customizable controls. Playing as a disabled person, while not at all impossible, is still difficult to do certain things. I cannot option or play Heisman challenge with the reaction controls. Such a longshot, usually no one ever listens.
that's a great comment and we actually have a guy who comes in to some of the community events his name is PackWolf.. he was on MaddenNation in the early days.. i believe he may have even knocked fellow EAGC Shopmaster off the bus back in the day.

Anyways, Pack got injured severely in a hit and run motorcycle accident and lost all use of his right arm and barely survived really. He was down this year at an event and they worked specifically with him on using the new Kinect features for Madden this year. They picked his brain on how to potentially expand it's use in a way to help the physically handicapped gamers be more successful and efficient in actually playing the game.

There are a lot more people young people with disabilities these days due to our war efforts for the last 10 years. I was really interested in how some of these features could help returning war veterans with injuries that also love madden and sports games.

There are people thinking about it man... don't get down on the ideas.. make sure you post at the GameChangers website if you have any ideas you think may be beneficial for the team in that area. You can also PM me if your more comfortable doing that and I will pass it along.

Oh and thanks for the welcome guys.. been around here a while though. Hope to continue bridging that gap between what the community desires and what the developers consider priorities.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 07-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #19
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

I for one welcome our new Game Changer overlords.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm asking this bc I do not want to violate the TOS. Are we allowed to link to or suggest people read certain things on the game changer site here on OS? I am asking bc I have read some really good ideas there and the more votes they get from people the better. I know I posted something about it with regards to zone D in another thread without thinking, so if it is against the rules I'm sorry.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #21
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I am grateful to have each and every one of you around. The first hand knowledge we get is great and I respect the opinion of all GC's.

I hope that through you guys the voice of OS is heard. There are so many GREAT ideas floating around this NCAA forum.

I am also very jealous of the color!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #22
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Welcome Game Changers. I (along with all the sane members here) look forward to future interactions with you guys. And thank you all for what you do.

Also, the name color is great for knowing who exactly you are dealing with.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #23
EA Game Changer

OVR: 3

hello all, football season is coming upon us!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #24
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
I have been a member here at OS since June 2003. It's hard to believe it's getting close to ten years since I first signed up. A lot has changed in the gaming world since then. I'm looking foward to what the future has in store for us.
Still weird to see your avatar as something other than 'Naitch.

Welcome aboard, guys. I'll have to check out your site sometime.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »