Home

Don't play online.

This is a discussion on Don't play online. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Don't play online.

Its a waste of time to play online. Apparently the leaderboards are broken, and this dude just used the wildcat glitch on me. It makes it impossible to tackle him until he passes the line of scrimmage. This will probably be closed. Just wanted to inform some players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Don't play online.

Let me rephrase this before it gets locked:

Get a ton of straight shooters who want to play SIM ranked games, THEN play online.
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 07-10-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
Its a waste of time to play online. Apparently the leaderboards are broken, and this dude just used the wildcat glitch on me. It makes it impossible to tackle him until he passes the line of scrimmage. This will probably be closed. Just wanted to inform some players.
How is this different from any other online experience that integrate random people from across the States?
Old 07-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #4
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
Let me rephrase this before it gets locked:

Get a ton of straight shooters who want to play SIM ranked games, THEN play online.
idc about SIM ranked games I want a game to where im actually able to play where nobody glitches and maybe a game where i actually play all 4 qts where nobody quits lol. That's why last year I only playing offline dynasty and with friends
Old 07-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #5
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
idc about SIM ranked games I want a game to where im actually able to play where nobody glitches and maybe a game where i actually play all 4 qts where nobody quits lol. That's why last year I only playing offline dynasty and with friends
So you want some fantasy online game then. I understand,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #6
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
So you want some fantasy online game then. I understand,
no but idc if people go for it on 4th down or go for 2 points or on side kick nor do i care if they just run around in circles. who the hell said anything about fantasy football. I just want to be able to not have to wait until the 4th quarter to unleash on someone because they will quit at any moment of the game if i do and i wont even get a win for it.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #7
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
no but idc if people go for it on 4th down or go for 2 points or on side kick nor do i care if they just run around in circles. who the hell said anything about fantasy football. I just want to be able to not have to wait until the 4th quarter to unleash on someone because they will quit at any moment of the game if i do and i wont even get a win for it.
No one said anything about fantasy football. People will quit if they are going to lose. If you want to not deal with that, make some friends that won't do that. Playing randoms online will give you that chance to have quitters. It's not hard. It also won't change, as most people don't care about their ranking on the leaderboards or their disconnection %.

You can also avoid people with a high disconnect %
Old 07-10-2012, 05:50 AM   #8
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

im pretty sure your post said i wanted fantasy football but ok nvm. I dont care as much as people quitting who cares but i do care when they quit and i dont get squat, not even the win for the game. Hell one game in ncaa 12 i played and was winning 21-0 in the first QT the guy quit and i got the loss and somehow he got the win

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »