Home

NCAA Football 13 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Review (360/PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #49
Rookie

ccross1530's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Review (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabredj
I think the review is fair, especially, considering Chris judged it without sliders (and rightly so). Hopefully sliders and patches can tighten the gameplay to the best game we've had yet this generation. I was hoping for more presentation upgrades but any improvement is welcomed and I've only played the early release so far. It will be interesting to see, as an NCAA guy 1st and Madden guy 2nd, if the acclaimed new bells and whistles will be enough to move it to number 1 and make this game obsolete. Given the issues with editing and dynasty mode in Madden I'll probably still be playing NCAA well into next year.
This is the the thing (well... one of alot of things) that pi**es me off about EA. It's the fact that the people who buy the games have to do work themselves to try and make the game better instead of EA (who is SUPPOSED to do the work) actually setting the sliders and testing it out to see what works best. I will rent the game but the demo was really too uninspiring for me to actually go out and buy the game first.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 8
I'd give this game a solid 8. Enjoying it so far. Thanks to xIZ GONE RAINx for the roster with names! Oh and for $44.99 from Amazon, can't complain.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #51
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Anybody know how to cut the thing off where you are playing and the computer assist you on running your routes. It's annoying because when I try to run them their is this brief delay of me coming off of the line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #52
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Anybody know how to cut the thing off where you are playing and the computer assist you on running your routes. It's annoying because when I try to run them their is this brief delay of me coming off of the line.
I meant to insert a question mark at the end of that first sentence.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #53
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I own 11 and 12 and when you say if you have 12, 13 is not something you would really need......I have to disagree. The passing imrovements alone make it a good upgrade. Nothing infuriated me more than having 2 types of passes and zero variety plus the dreaded super lB's and DB's morphing through your WR's.

Now the passing game is so damn good. Organic and smooth, lot's of great animations now too.

Anyway great review.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #54
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Nice review! Very in depth.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #55
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

I never heard about a revamp in wr/db interactions.... Is that just the catching animations? Is it in madden as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #56
Rookie

PackerBacker123's Arena

OVR: 6
if you rate madden worse then you are biased

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »