Home

NCAA 13 PS3 Anyone else have game play lag

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 PS3 Anyone else have game play lag within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 13 PS3 Anyone else have game play lag

I got NCAA 13 on the ps3 at midnight last night. After I got home and popped it in the ps3 and tried playing a game I couldn't get past the lag in the game play.

When my WR would catch a pass they would hesitate during the catching motion almost to the point where it seemed like they froze for a split second. Also when getting back to there feet after a tackle it was the same issue.

I also had these hesitations handing off to my HB while trying to break the line for the gain. I noticed these issue in the demo as well, I just wrote it off then as being an unpolished product.

I was lucky enough to get my local GS to exchange my ps3 copy for a 360 copy of the game since I hadn't yet used the online pass code.

The game runs flawless on the 360 for me, haven't seen any lag in the game play at all. My question for you guys, do any of you guys on ps3 have this issue also, or is it just my ps3 messing up?

I really wanted to play on the ps3 for the fact I've been in a league with the same guys since the online dynasty started in 09 I believe it was. I tried restoring my ps3 but it did nothing to improve my issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 13 PS3 Anyone else have game play lag

If no one else is having this issue I guess that means I need to buy a new ps3
Old 07-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprisoned
If no one else is having this issue I guess that means I need to buy a new ps3
when i ran a tournament last night we had multiple games have that type of lag and it was on the xbox but it only lasted maybe 3 times a game
Old 07-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
Rookie

DahLZy's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm having this very same problem on my PS3.

Any solutions?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahLZy
I'm having this very same problem on my PS3.

Any solutions?
I found no solution, not even restoring my system helped the problem. I tested my ps3 using NBA 2K and had no issues what so ever with that game,it is no question NCAA 13 having the issues.

I just don't understand why the ps3 version of so many games have issues, or missing elements that the 360 doesn't. After owning this game on both systems now I can sadly say that NCAA 13 runs smoother on the 360

It irritates the hell out of me, I really want to play this game on the ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm having some lag on XBOX. But it is usually in between plays, or coming out of the huddle. Never during the play. It has happened at least once a game.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Downloaded version on ps3 thought I had lag on play selection pressing x and going through formations with R. Will try again later to see if I still notice.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
I'm having some lag on XBOX. But it is usually in between plays, or coming out of the huddle. Never during the play. It has happened at least once a game.
That's just weird, I've had zero lag on 360, yet couldn't deal with it on ps3. Maybe it's the manufacturing process, some disk are good, some are bad?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »