Home

NCAA 13 : EA SPORTS Blog - Running a Successful Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 : EA SPORTS Blog - Running a Successful Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
NCAA 13 : EA SPORTS Blog - Running a Successful Online Dynasty

Read my blog!!!

Quote:
Every year about this time i see the mad scramble of coaches clamoring to get into legitimate, active Online Dynasty's. They join, they play for bit and then they watch that dynasty slowly die for one reason or another. Inactivity, arguments, poor leadership, etc. Those are a few of the issues that plague the success and longevity of an Online Dynasty.

This is why I wanted to stop down and lay out the 10 steps to creating a killer online dynasty in NCAA Football 13. I've been running online leagues for over 13 years now and have really pinpointed the aspects of management that are crucial for success. Take a few minutes, whether you’re a commissioner or just a coach, and learn about the proper way to run an Online Dynasty.
http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...online-dynasty

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 13 : EA SPORTS Blog - Running a Successful Online Dynasty

It seems a lot harder to run an NCAA Online Dynasty then a Madden League. I think part of it is because there are so many teams in different conferences. I would suggest getting some guys together to all play in one conference.

I run a successful NFL league... I say NFL because the core group of guys have been together since NFL 2k5 and we now play Madden.

First find people about your same age if you can. Most of my guys are in their 30's with families so we all understand scheduling issues and that there is a life outside of online leagues.

Second and this is a BIG one... recruit guys with about the same skill level. You don't want to invite a guy who is going to destroy everyone he plays. Everyone needs to feel like they have a shot at the championship.

I would say keep your rules to a minimum as well. The key is to recruit guys you know. Your play styles should be similar. There is nothing worse then a league commissioner with too much power... think the real NFL lately. I always tell the guys I run the league but it is their league. I let them vote on most issues and if I need to step in to decide something I will... but I try to stay on the sidelines as much as possible when it comes to policing play.

Oh, and like the blog said.. communication is key!!! With all the tools NCAA provides online for stories and such it should be easy to make a league worth staying in with a little effort.
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »