Home

Nano Blitz and Other Cheese Strategies

This is a discussion on Nano Blitz and Other Cheese Strategies within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Nano Blitz and Other Cheese Strategies

I enjoy playing online randoms because I enjoy finding the strategies that stop the cheese, and enjoy the good games I do get against people who don't cheese (probably about 60% of them.)

I haven't played online yet, still getting my feet wet, but last year I had a couple counters for the 1-1-5. If it's anything less than 3rd and long, I had FB dive as an audible. I'd just go to that and it was a guaranteed 5+ yards.

In longer situations I have a motion wide reciever cross play out of the Shotgun split formation (I think. 3 WR and HB and FB.) The HB and FB have delayed routes, and the WR goes in motion and crosses the field. He's usually open, or the other two WRs are running deep routes and depending on who they are, you can send it deep in man coverage.

Good luck! If you take beating cheesers as a game within the game and don't get frustrated when they beat you (as I certainly used to) it can really be a lot of fun. There's nothing better than watching a cheeser have to go away from the only thing he knows to win games.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
Rookie

Dakota822's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't seen any yet, but the thing about Nano's is that they are easy to spot. It's obvious when one is coming, and quick slants kill them.

Catch me streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/dakota_o/profile
Old 07-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #11
Rookie

chlnmtchll's Arena

OVR: 1

I formation tackle over, run toss its not always effective but alot of the time you can get a good 20 to 30 yrd run
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
Can we get a topic going about some strategies to help stop some money cheese plays?

Has anyone discovered anything that can help against the 1-5-5 cheese? Wasn't this fixed in last year's game? How is it back?

Anyone else see any cheese online? Saw the fake pitch over and over glitch. Not sure how to stop that either.
Use the run & shoot, it kills them every-time, thats why Ive never finshed an on-line game
Old 07-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

"Cheese" is so subjective.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #14
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Mosh
"Cheese" is so subjective.

Not really. The guys that say this are typically the guys who think its cool to run 4-vert every play

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #15
Banned

I played a guy who started running nothing but tight Shotgun crossing routes and draws, is there any way to at least stop the crossing patterns every play? I tried everything I could think of. Cover 2, Cover 3, Quarters, man and press man, cover 1, zone blitzes, etc etc. I could stop him once or twice but eventually someone comes open somewhere and i'm back to square one.

The most frustrating thing was the the dropped interceptions when I did get the coverage right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #16
Rookie

For the nano blitz, I agree with the cowboys fan above me, quick slants kill.

And for the shotgun tight crossing routes, I like to dime LB rush package and press as soon as you get to the line. Then hot route an end thats now a LB and put him as a QB spy and just watch the middle of the field and jump on the first open cross pattern you see. The press will ensure that only one or two recievers get off the line at first, and that tells you who to cover with the spy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »