Home

NCAA 2013 Online Dynasty website data download problem

This is a discussion on NCAA 2013 Online Dynasty website data download problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question NCAA 2013 Online Dynasty website data download problem

One of my favorite perks with NCAA Football is being able to download CSV files of all my stats for my Online Dynasty. I even run my single team Dynasty through Online so I can get the stats.

At first, I was excited to see how streamline the Download Stats feature was with the new website; however, it doesn't seem to work.

When I click on the Download link, a status bar pops up. When it goes away, it sorta zooms into the left top of the screen and nothing happens. When I do it 4 or 5 times, I finally get a pop up asking me to download the CSV.

When I open the CSV, it only has 176 rows of data (175 players). I tried to pull the stats at the end of a season and yup, still just 176 rows of data.

In addition, all the stats are on one page instead of separate CSVs (for example, one for Passing, one for rushing, etc). This would be fine except it uses the same column for both defense & offense. (The interception column is used for QB Int thrown & Defense Int takeaways). Also, some of the data isn't even lined up in the correct column!

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Is there a fix (using a different browser, etc).

Hopefully EA fixed this soon because this feature is 75% of the reason I bought the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Rookie

pudgee691's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 2013 Online Dynasty website data download problem

I have Season Ticket, and I can't access supersim.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
Rookie

renegade28's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrister24
One of my favorite perks with NCAA Football is being able to download CSV files of all my stats for my Online Dynasty. I even run my single team Dynasty through Online so I can get the stats...
Right there with you, having the same issues. Here's hoping it gets fixed.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Was just doing this is morning. Took me a couple tries for the "Save As" option to pop up for me.

There are four columns of stats that I have no idea what they are for. They come after the "Run Block" column and before the "Catching" column. Tried looking through a couple of players stats and could not match up any of the stats in those four columns. You need to move all of the column headers from "Catching" and over to the right by four columns so there is four blank column headers between "Run Block" and "Catching"

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »