Home

Road to Glory is seriously messed up

This is a discussion on Road to Glory is seriously messed up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Road to Glory is seriously messed up

I am playing as a QB in Road to Glory on All American and it is seriously screwed up, I signed with a smaller school as a starter(even though I was a 5 star quarterback) and after my first practice I was demoted to third string. I played(all practices because I could never to well enough to move back up the depth chart) about about half the season(got my QB up to a 94 ovr) and then decided to sim the rest of my first season.

This is where it starts to get really bad, at the beginning of my second season it says that my RTG player is a 61 ovr DE and my QB is no longer on the depth chart. Also when I try to practice I just watch and can never participate. I was a 94 ovr QB and now I'm not even on a depth chart that has an 82, a 71 and A 59 QB.

Thanks for ruining my favorite game mode EA

Has anything similar happened to anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Road to Glory is seriously messed up

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ust-issue.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ry-broken.html

Sounds like there are all sorts of issues with RTG this year.

Last edited by MrArlingtonBeach; 07-12-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah RTG seems to be a bit buggy and add on the fact you can't export to Madden this year it makes the game mode not as great as it once was.

I too have had issues with the depth chart when I tested it out before the rosters came out, and in my opinion it's a bit too hard to just maintain your current trust. Any difficulty below Heisman and the games themselves are too easy, but at the same time it makes it hard to gain trust in your young player in practice. Pretty much all players who are in position to start as Fresh/Soph don't just light it up year one, yet in RTG this year if you aren't steller at all times you get demoted way too fast.

Add in the horrid play calling and the fact that you must throw virtually little to no interceptions to earn enough trust to actually change those stupid calls (not to mention a sack will take away nearly as many points as a 99 yard TD will add), but by the time you solidify your starting job you're already a 99 overpowered monster.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Please take this discussion to one of the above mentioned threads. Thanks.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »