Home

What's the difference between Find Custom Match and Create Custom Match Online?

This is a discussion on What's the difference between Find Custom Match and Create Custom Match Online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
What's the difference between Find Custom Match and Create Custom Match Online?

They both seem to have the same options for Ranked and Unranked, am I missing something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: What's the difference between Find Custom Match and Create Custom Match Online?

I don't really play online much but I think the big difference is that when you use "Find" it searches for someone that wants to play with those settings, kinda like answering an invitation. Create lets everyone else know that you want to play that way, kinda like sending an invitation out to everyone.

In the few games I've played online, I've used both and don't really see a lot of difference other than Find will tell me nothing is available and Create will take me to the team select screen and I'll wait to see if anyone comes to play. Again, this is based off of limited experience and I haven't tried it in NCAA 13.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What's the difference between Find Custom Match and Create Custom Match Online?

Yeah you are right, plus when you create you are always at home field. I think they should just get rid of the Create and use Find only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »