Home

BS SHAKE BLITZ STILL WORKS.

This is a discussion on BS SHAKE BLITZ STILL WORKS. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: BS SHAKE BLITZ STILL WORKS.

Same thing happened to me last night. On offense he would run wildcat jet sweep and let his RB sit in the pocket and take off untouched or beat the blitz outside. Worked about 30% of the time regardless of defense which was enough to put up about 50 points.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

so the best ways to beat this are hb screens and fly routes? Had a guy just do this to me and it sucked.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
MVP

FaM0us Skins's Arena

OVR: 10

I played someone earlier today and he did the same exact thing. But he couldn't sack my quarterback. The funny thing is that he was scrambling with D. Robinson the whole game until he got hurt in the 3rd quarter. In the 4th quarter he quit the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #12
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10

screens and quick passes out of any shotgun formation will murder this. one of my buddies uses this tactic but not nearly as bad as what is being explained here
Old 07-14-2012, 01:11 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not that good, but I just got killed by this again. I was sacked every time before i could even look at receivers. What play is it that they're using, or are they just manually shifting their line?
Old 07-14-2012, 02:16 AM   #14
Rookie

chlnmtchll's Arena

OVR: 1

Happened to me earlier only problem was flordia state defense is nasty even with streaks and hb screens. I lost but oh well cheaters will cheat
Old 07-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #15
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

I just played some guy that was like 35-6. He did this crap and was your typical cheeser on offense too.

I kept getting close to figuring out how to beat it and finally when I was down 21-0, I discovered a route he couldn't cover.

It was basically a corner route to my WR on the outside. I immediately passed the ball after it was hiked and led my guy. Since Kenny Stills presented a matchup problem, I beat his corner every time.

It was funny watching him freak out after I cut it to 21-14. Then he switched his defense up so I ran it and gashed him with the run.

It was pretty boring because his cheesing style resulted in my calling two plays out of the same formation. I just audibled based on what crap he was running. I had no choice. That was the only way to beat his cheese.

I ran these plays out of the Pistol formation with three RBs and max protected with one only one WR going out for a pass.

Pretty funny how the guy couldn't do anything when I figured out how to beat his cheese. I ended up winning 35-27 and his precious record suffered a loss.

I hated playing like that. No fun what so ever.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #16
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Ya hate having to cheese or run a certain thing all game long because they are so worried about winning a the only way to stop them is to just that...

Feels good to win but stupid the way you had to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »