Home

FG/Extra Point problems

This is a discussion on FG/Extra Point problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
FG/Extra Point problems

Has anyone else had problems with their kickers missing field goals and extra points? I will line everything up, get maximum strength and when he kicks it the ball travels about 20 yards but below the uprights. This happens with any kicker I use. Is it a glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: FG/Extra Point problems

Are you playing with modified sliders? I found that when I turned the sliders down 5 (to 45) there were some kickers who could not make anything, EPs included.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Now that you mention it I am. I'll set them back to normal and see what happens.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #4
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

Just put the ST sliders back to default? Or all of them? Cuz I just hit the same problem earlier today. Won the game 12-10 but missed 2 xps and 2 fgs. Easy ones too. But it was in the rain so that was my first thought. Btw - was using authentics\ilives sliders if that matters.

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 07-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

can't have the fg acc. lower than 35, ea screwed up the fg acc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 12:46 AM   #6
MVP

Actually the game where I missed them was in the rain too. Maybe rain + bad kicker + turning down the slider a little bit = 0 level kickers.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #7
Rookie

I use Oraeon's sliders and I haven't really had this issue when kicking myself, but when playing my dynasty with my DC at Maryland my kicker misses everything. Its bad enough my offense can't seem to move the ball against a decent defense, but when I need a 25 yard field goal to give me a cushion or to match my opponents field goal its almost always a miss. Extra points are hit or miss too, even in good weather.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: FG/Extra Point problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by tested29
I use Oraeon's sliders and I haven't really had this issue when kicking myself, but when playing my dynasty with my DC at Maryland my kicker misses everything. Its bad enough my offense can't seem to move the ball against a decent defense, but when I need a 25 yard field goal to give me a cushion or to match my opponents field goal its almost always a miss. Extra points are hit or miss too, even in good weather.
I'm using Oraeon's sliders as well and when I set the kicking sliders back to default I didn't have any problems. Looks like the sliders are busted this year. Thanks for all of the replies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »