Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #41
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

another brilliant month of brilliance. fantastic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #42
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Carry on.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Same as last year, it appears that they're not going to touch the option (at least with the August patch). Disappointing.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #44
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Carry on.
lmao. that was perfect. well placed sir. rather brilliant
Old 07-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #45
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Wow....instead of people saying "Finally, they are making an effort to get this game fixed"

You get, WHY DON'T YOU FIX THIS?! WHY DON'T YOU FIX THAT?!

People...you need to relax and be happy they are working on the game to improve it. They are fixing the most crippling issues first, as they should.
I'm sorry that I don't like being what basically boils down to a beta tester for these developers. I mean, within MINUTES of firing a game up so many things were found to e wrong with the game play. On top of that, I have busted my *** off trying to tweak sliders here and there to hopefully mask most of said game play issues.

They aren't working on improving much I can tell you that. They've omitted out the option read defense (frozen players), the CPU on Heisman attempting 50+ yard FG's when their kicker has 60 power (Yes even with sliders they still attempt them), no mention of acknowledging the dead plays where a counter in shotgun formation is blown dead as an incomplete pass...

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they are AT LEAST wanting to fix a few things, but the two "game breaking" features are far from game breaking. For the frozen play call screen, i've never paused the game. I've simply exited the current formation and went back to the Ask A Coach, Play type, Super sim play call screen and I was able to move freely about the play call options. I've never seen the dynasty crash either. However, there is a workaround for that as well. Those are not game breakers.

Game breakers are the dropped counters that go against you, or the complete freezing of players when you are trying to run an option. Although it isn't a game breaker, and it's nothing more than a visual thing, what about the lights in a night game that are "on" but when you look at them from different angles, they are shown to be "off"....

The point I am trying to make is that, yes we are happy they are addressing some areas of concern. However, with as much that is wrong with this iteration of NCAA, they should have already pushed out a patch, and we shouldn't have to wait until the end of August (which will absolutely be pushed back to some time in September).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #46
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Same as last year, it appears that they're not going to touch the option (at least with the August patch). Disappointing.
I am really not sure they can just patch the CPU option up (if that is what you are referring to).

I wish they could, but I think this is gonna have to be a "brand new feature" one of these years that they will have to spend a lot of time going in, scrapping a lot of old code, and starting from scratch in order to get some semblance of a realistic, working option game

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #47
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

I think the no charge on uniforms really stands out.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 07-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #48
Banned

Pmoney327's Arena

OVR: 1

Nothing on White uniforms not getting as dirty as colored uniforms?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »