Home

Editing CPB

This is a discussion on Editing CPB within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Editing CPB

If i edit my cpb from within my dynasty do the changes take effect if not playing dynasty, and the other way around, or is it like rosters where hey are independent of one another?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Editing CPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
If i edit my cpb from within my dynasty do the changes take effect if not playing dynasty, and the other way around, or is it like rosters where hey are independent of one another?
This is very hit and miss as to which changes take place and save to your profile. Ive had issues where my audibles and such werent sticking between my dynasty edits. So I would make a change but when I get in to the game (in dynasty) my audibles would be the old ones. The only way ive found to have them stick from your profile is to exit the game completely, then when out at the main game screen before I enter my dynasty I make the edits under both the custom playbook screen as well as under the strategy section.

For some reason if I do this while in my dynasty they dont stick even though I save my profile. So again, exit game, re-enter, then before going in to dynasty make your changes and they should stick and stay what you want. Its annoying but I cant get it to work any other way. Hope this helps.

Edit: Just editing as you may not have been wondering about audibles but thats what I was thinking when I typed this out. Anyway, moral of the story I believe that edits from within dynasty to outside of dynasty are a bit quirky, sometimes they are the same for me and other times not.

Last edited by sniperscout75; 07-20-2012 at 04:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »