Home

Let's talk about the ethics of "nano-blitzing"

This is a discussion on Let's talk about the ethics of "nano-blitzing" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2012, 04:12 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Let's talk about the ethics of "nano-blitzing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisasticup
When you do it out of the same formation every play, it is cheesy, whether it is a "nano" or not, epspecially if youre moving multiple people to the line of scrimmage.
How so? If they are doing the same thing over and over, then it should be easy to adapt to and take advantage of. Advantage: offense.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:25 AM   #10
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Let's talk about the ethics of "nano-blitzing"

The only thing that really bugs me is having a player who is controlling a defensive player, rushing through your pulling guard/center/whatever. In real life, the line compensates and takes over for the leaving lineman. Since this is a game, the opposing player can take advantage of the computer and pretty much confuse them by busting through before it even knows.

If someone is nano blitzing, I don't even give them a minute of my time. I don't deal with that. I play this game to have fun, play some football, and make up fun scenarios during my games. I don't play for Mr. Ski11z to show me how chessy he is by moving his 1-5-5 linebackers back and forth like they are seizing. I don't see the fun people get out of that. Much like people boosting leaderboard ranks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »