Home

Road To Glory - Speed WR but can't upgrade Speed Skill? What should I do/change?

This is a discussion on Road To Glory - Speed WR but can't upgrade Speed Skill? What should I do/change? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Rookie

shifty1's Arena

OVR: 1
Road To Glory - Speed WR but can't upgrade Speed Skill? What should I do/change?

Created a 6'4" speed WR and the first week as a Red Raider I bought a skill upgrade that boosted speed +1, giving me an 87 in that category. Since then I have never seen another speed upgrade?

I'm on week 6 now, and saved the game after the practice and the scheduled game, then advanced the week, which randomizes the 6 skill upgrade options for week 7 (LETS DO THIS, YAC!, JIVE AWAY, BREAK OUT STAR, etc.). Ive restarted the game and advanced to week 7 about 20-25 times and NEVER seen another permanent speed upgrade?!?

What is making this so hard?? Do I have to do something or change something to trigger more speed options? Is it because my guy is 6'4", should I start over and make my new guy 5' 11" or 6"? It's a little confusing and annoying that the most important skill associated with my "Speed WR" is the hardest to actually upgrade.

Thanks for any tips or advice that could help. Hopefully this isn't another monster issue in this poorly planned but very addictive game mode!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Road To Glory - Speed WR but can't upgrade Speed Skill? What should I do/change?

Just keep playing games and doing well, you also "naturally" upgrade even without buying the thingies
Old 07-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
Rookie

shifty1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Road To Glory - Speed WR but can't upgrade Speed Skill? What should I do/change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSmooth
Just keep playing games and doing well, you also "naturally" upgrade even without buying the thingies
OK, didn't think I would "naturally" get faster, def good to know. I'll just keep upgrading acceleration and keep about 40,000 in the bank in case one of those high level upgrades comes around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »