Home

Instant or Delayed Reaction?

This is a discussion on Instant or Delayed Reaction? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Instant Reaction or Delayed Reaction?
Instant 8 100.00%
Delayed 0 0%
What the heck are you talking about? 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Instant or Delayed Reaction?

I've been playing NCAA pretty heavily since it came out, having completed 3 seasons so far in my dynasty.

The biggest thing I've noticed is that a lot of button presses have delayed reactions, or none at all. I'm going to assume this is mainly because of the animations.

Anyways, a lot of times if I try to defend or intercept in the secondary, the defensive back never reacts to the button press, or it extremely delayed and way too late.

I've also seen where the defender when trying to tackle, you'll hit the button, a delay will happen, and then he will lunge for the tackle, usually not even close because it took too long to happen.

I also, believe that the delay is there so players don't take themselves out of position by quickly switching and hitting buttons.

So, my question is: Would you rather all button presses have an instant reaction or a delayed reaction?

Personally, I'm all for player control and prefer instantaneous reaction. If the player is out of position and he has to fall or something because I hit the button at the wrong time, I'm fine with that. I'd rather know the mistake was mine and not the game's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Instant or Delayed Reaction?

Seems instant to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »