Home

This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

This is a discussion on This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should EA place fixing the DB Glitch as their highest priority?
Absolutely - I can't play this game until it's fixed. 220 66.27%
I don't care as long as I can score easily and win. 27 8.13%
Shut up can I just have more uniforms? 85 25.60%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Be constructive for crying out loud.
You posted a poll that doe not have an option for me because my play style is not effected by this "glitch". If you did not want peoples opinions that differ from yours you should not ask for them.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Then you don't know what you are looking at. I can run an outside WR streak play at will. Basically you send just 1 WR on a streak play from any formation, the safety comes up into no man's land and the WR is 10 yards behind the safety for an easy TD. You would have to eliminate all plays with a streak pattern or post pattern in them for the AI not to show this bad programming error.
Once again, maybe its my formation, playing on AA, or whatever other reason, but I have only seen this happen once. Out of 10 seasons of throwing 30+ passes a game.

If I run an outside streak on a cover 2 zone it is a pick every time. EVERY TIME! The only time I throw it deep is when the D shows safety blitz, cover 1, or cover 3 pre-snap. If I throw it deep into a safety zone it is easily picked. If you would like I could make 100 videos of this and claim "the proof is in the pudding" which would be just as anecdotal as the above videos.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratospaly
Once again, maybe its my formation, playing on AA, or whatever other reason, but I have only seen this happen once. Out of 10 seasons of throwing 30+ passes a game.

If I run an outside streak on a cover 2 zone it is a pick every time. EVERY TIME! The only time I throw it deep is when the D shows safety blitz, cover 1, or cover 3 pre-snap. If I throw it deep into a safety zone it is easily picked. If you would like I could make 100 videos of this and claim "the proof is in the pudding" which would be just as anecdotal as the above videos.
Well considering the majority of the people who posted in this thread believe it is a huge issue, I think that is very telling. You can call that video by Matt anecdotal all you want, but the fact of the matter is that happens frequently regardless of the difficulty level. I mean half the time, as shown in that video, the safety moves towards nobody and covers air.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 09-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

I think you were the same guy who was recruiting for a "SIM" dynasty that played varsity with all the human sliders at 75 and the AI at 35....
Old 09-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
You posted a poll that doe not have an option for me because my play style is not effected by this "glitch". If you did not want peoples opinions that differ from yours you should not ask for them.
You're right, sorry about that. Like I said a couple pages ago, I'd try to get the second option to lean more towards constructive. I've asked a mod to update it - but haven't heard back yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I think you were the same guy who was recruiting for a "SIM" dynasty that played varsity with all the human sliders at 75 and the AI at 35....
Sure am.. and the settings I play on are obviously harder than yours because the safeties actually play like they should.

Maybe you should come out off of your high horse of playing an obviously broken Heisman difficulty where you can toss it up at will to score points.

I still stand firm that this bug is not present on AA difficulty, and before this post there were many who said the same.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Sure am.. and the settings I play on are obviously harder than yours because the safeties actually play like they should.

Maybe you should come out off of your high horse of playing an obviously broken Heisman difficulty where you can toss it up at will to score points.

I still stand firm that this bug is not present on AA difficulty, and before this post there were many who said the same.
You do realize that many of us have tried all the difficulties in attempt to fix this issue, right? So you can sit and there and say the problem doesn't exist on All-American all you want, but from the several games I played on All-American, in addition to the other difficulties, the problem is still there.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 09-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #64
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Back it up and post your slider settings on this thread so I can test it out. I guarantee the bug is there on your magical settings. I like many on here have tested hundreds of different slider combos on BOTH AA and Heisman and the DB bug exists.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »