Home

Most FRUSTRATING loss EVER Thread (NCAA 13)!!!

This is a discussion on Most FRUSTRATING loss EVER Thread (NCAA 13)!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Most FRUSTRATING loss EVER Thread (NCAA 13)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Probably not my most frustrating loss ever, but one that gave me a wide range of emotions:

NCAA 13, by the way:

I'm playing a Dynasty as Kansas on Heisman with sliders tweaked. I'm undefeated going into the TCU game, which is the 3rd game on the schedule, so I'm 2-0. A mighty feat considering I'm using KU.

We're going back and forth, and I'm down 32-29 with less than a minute left. I throw a HB screen, break a tackle and run for a TD with about 25 seconds left. I'm now up 36-32, they have no TOs left and I'm kicking off. I'm thinking, "This is over! Upset!"

I kick it out of the back of the endzone so TCU can't run one back on me and they start on the 25. First play: 15 yard gain to the 40. "Figures", i say to myself as I cuss my horrible defensive backs. Next play they gain 10 yards and spike the ball with 3 seconds left.
They're on the 50 with 3 seconds left and I think I'm home free.
They heave up a Hail Mary pass and instead of my CBs and Safeties jumping to knock the ball down, they just stand there and TCU's WR catches it for the game winning TD. I tried and tried to make my guys jump, but they just wouldn't. The jump and the swat ball buttons failed to work on that play, so I lost.

Safe to say that I didn't play NCAA again for a few weeks after that. Then started my current dynasty with Wisconsin.
That same **** happened to me in my Army dynasty lol. I literally almost threw my controller at my TV.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »