Home

PS 3 NCAA 13 uniform store

This is a discussion on PS 3 NCAA 13 uniform store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Rookie

jbritt665's Arena

OVR: 2
PS 3 NCAA 13 uniform store

Hey guys,

I am having trouble purchasing the Adidas pack(Mich/ND) from uniform store on ps3. Every time I try to purchase it, It says Download error and mentions that the uniforms are currently not available for purchase, please check your download list to see if it was already purchased. I never purchased it. It never took me to PS store to confirm. I restarted my ps3 several times, I still get the download error. Any ideas what to do to get the 2 uniforms? I did not see it on my download list.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: PS 3 NCAA 13 uniform store

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbritt665
Hey guys,

I am having trouble purchasing the Adidas pack(Mich/ND) from uniform store on ps3. Every time I try to purchase it, It says Download error and mentions that the uniforms are currently not available for purchase, please check your download list to see if it was already purchased. I never purchased it. It never took me to PS store to confirm. I restarted my ps3 several times, I still get the download error. Any ideas what to do to get the 2 uniforms? I did not see it on my download list.

Thanks!
I get this same message too...Glad someone got around to make a thread about it.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
Rookie

jbritt665's Arena

Are you still getting the download error TN-BRAVES FAN as I created this post? I try every day in the uniform store for the Adidas pack and I still get the download error(I have tried since the uniform store added the two packs last Tuesday PS store update).

They reportedly are releasing more jerseys tomorrow.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #4
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbritt665
Are you still getting the download error TN-BRAVES FAN as I created this post? I try every day in the uniform store for the Adidas pack and I still get the download error(I have tried since the uniform store added the two packs last Tuesday PS store update).

They reportedly are releasing more jerseys tomorrow.
I just saw your post, and I just tried it and it didn't work....Its 11:05 pm eastern time on Monday 9/24/12 when I tried it.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

I try every day in the uniform store for the Adidas pack and I still get the download error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

I tried myself and get the same error. Does anyone know how long it's been messed up? I tried on the 18th just to see how much the uniforms were and never got the error. I was going to download them tonite, but up comes the error message
Old 09-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

I dont use current players just classic teams and I am sure many out there feel the same.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #8
Rookie

jbritt665's Arena

Re: PS3 NCAA 13 uniform store

Just to let you guys know, especially TN-BRAVES FAN know that as of 4:35pm ET 9/25/12 still getting the same error on Adidas pack. Take note that the PS store is reportedly releasing more jerseys as soon as the PS Store updates, I will let you know of possible further issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »