Home

Off-season cutting players.

This is a discussion on Off-season cutting players. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Off-season cutting players.

I started a dynasty with Brady Hoke and the wolverines, and the only time I play is post-season. I got moved round a lot and I ended up at SDSU. I did bad, but I still had a year in my contract and we got bowl eligible so I got resigned. Then I won a Fiesta Bowl. And after that I was looking in my players to change positions and I found a FR CB with 98 speed! So I moved him to HB even though he was a 63 ovr. So that year I have him starting over an 80 ovr. and have him starting at KR and PR. He won Returner of the year but blew at HB. So I'm going to Position Changes that off-season and we had 21 HB's and 17 CB's!! Most were Freshman. I was like I might have to cut. So I skipped cutting and in my preseason I look at my roster and we had 6 HB's and my Speedy returner was no where to be found and he didn't transfer! I was furious! Has anything like this ever happened to you? (Oh and I looked at every postion in case he moved to Defense).
NBA:CHICAGO BULLS
NHL:Detroit Red Wings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Off-season cutting players.

If the CB to HB was 63 overall and you simmed the whole year the CPU will probably cut that player in favor of other HB's if there was any oversigning.

Just a thought, but it would probably be more enjoyable if you played the whole season and didn't simulate so much. Or maybe just sim the bad teams and play decent and good-great matchups.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »