Home

DaDynasty: Real life sim dynasty 6*

This is a discussion on DaDynasty: Real life sim dynasty 6* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Icon4 DaDynasty: Real life sim dynasty 6*

Good morning everyone,
My name is packdaddy24 on XBL and I currently am running an amazing dynasty and I am looking for one more solid player. I have been running online dynasties for quite a bit of time, and this dynasty is one of the best. Due to the Dynasty errors we had to restart the dynasty at Year 1, with updated rosters (12/08). Currently we have 11 strong players that have been in my dynasties for a year and so, and we are looking for one more soild player to make the dynasty a dozen strong. Offseason for year 2 will be Tuesday December 18th @ 8:30p.m.
Here are the rules:
ANY team can be chosen.

Stability rules:
  • As commish I need cell phone numbers to establish user to user game times, and any updates I need to get across to the users. I will not ever give your number out with out your permission.]
  • I advance Monday through Friday morning, I will not advance on Friday nights or Saturday unless everyone is finished. I understand people have lives; therefore, I will not advance on those two days.
  • Offseason goes quickly, I do the 1-3-5 recruiting pace, and I always get to week 1 when we do offseason so it is important to be on during those given nights. I try to let people know the time for offseason about 4 days in advance.
QTR length:
Difficulty:
Heisman Recruiting: Heisman
fourth down rules:
If you have not passed the 50 it must be 4&1 to go for it. If you have passed the 50 it has to be 4 &4 or lower to go for it. You can go for it anywhere on the field if it is out of a special team formation. If you are down 14 points at any point you can go for it.
Cheese rules:
Cheese plays and cheese styles will not be tolierated, if a user documents cheese you will get a warning then a removal if it keeps continuing.
Mics are preferred but not necessary. Remember my GAMERTAG IS: packdaddy24

The teams that are taken are as followed:
  1. Ohio State
  2. Illnois
  3. USC
  4. Notre Dame
  5. Alabama
  6. Georgia
  7. Missouri
  8. Tennesse
  9. Oregon
  10. Texas
  11. Virginia Tech
I hope to get alot of canidates to apply. I will accept ur friend request tonight when I get home at 7pm est. The first ones that replly back to me on Operationsports I will give priority status. *note* ALTHOUGH I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ONE SPOT, I HAVE A USER ON PROBATION AND WITH THE RIGHT PASSION I WILL REPLACE HIM AND HIS TEAM IS VIRGINA TECH.

Last edited by mrpack10; 12-17-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
Banned

Re: DaDynasty: Real life sim dynasty 6*

Bumpage Bumpage
Old 12-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Do you have any spots open still?
Old 12-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Banned

Yep I sure do, and nebraska is open!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Rookie

SpergLordStuntn's Arena

OVR: 1

interested, gamertag sperglordstuntn
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »