Home

LegendaryCoaching Dynasty needs members to start

This is a discussion on LegendaryCoaching Dynasty needs members to start within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
Rookie

MuthaFugga_Jones's Arena

OVR: 0
LegendaryCoaching Dynasty needs members to start

Heisman everything, 6min, Yes to time savers, increased CPU running and pass defense, no restart unless you send pic to group, 2-star teams until you are hired by another school

I've been in some online dynasties but I always have problems with the commissioning. Specifically, some users get extra time while others don't, dynasty doesn't advance as stated, gameplay too easy, waaaay too many user games cuz it slows everything down. I want to start my own and do everything the RIGHT way from the jump. I'm off work until Jan. 7th so until that date, we'll advance every morning by 10AM. After Jan. 7th, we will advance every Wed night PLUS every Sat and Sun at 9AM. I know dynasties work best when users connect regularly so if you join, I'll give you my cell. I'm going with Western Kentucky and I got a user named Cyco rolling with Colorado. No dynasty I've joined has user regularly writing stories except me so I'll be doing that for sure in my own. Don't take it personal when my stories include YOU! I also encourage using this post to start and keep some good ol fashioned swag banging. Those are healthy for any successful dynasty to establish necessary rivalries. Hope some of y'all join me!
Dynasty Name is LegendaryCoaching
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »