Home

Ncaa Football 12 2012 Updated Rosters Online Dynasty (Ps3 only)

This is a discussion on Ncaa Football 12 2012 Updated Rosters Online Dynasty (Ps3 only) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Ncaa Football 12 2012 Updated Rosters Online Dynasty (Ps3 only)

Hey guys, I didn't purchase Ncaa FB 13 this year, and I heard there's a bad DB glitch in it. I'm going to start an online dynasty hopefully by next week on Ncaa 12 with up-to-date 2012 rosters (the forum is on the ncaa rosters portion), and am looking for interested users who want to take part in a OD that simulates real football. Basically it'll be like Ncaa FB 13 without the DB Glitch part. I also have top-notch sliders and settings that are saved on my phone, since I have to order a new ps3 because my old one died on me. If you're interested in considering playing in the dynasty, just message me on here and we can talk about it. I just wanna get back into playing it on a regular basis and just have fun with it with other users!

PSN: XxSTARCHASERxX
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »