Home

What's your worse loss?

This is a discussion on What's your worse loss? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
What's your worse loss?

Mine is an 85-9 beatdown, I just sustained in the MAC title game. I beat the same team earlier in the year in a high scoring affair, 44-38. They got their revenge. I have some tough sliders (for me anyway) and it being a teambuilder dynasty with house-rule recruiting restrictions, it's taken me three years just to become competitive, which I am barely at. I won 5 games in the first two years, my oline was so bad, I couldn't run with any consistency. Year 3 was decent as I won 7 games (most of them to the wire) and backed into the title game after faltering down the stretch. Then the massacre. They scored on every first half possession, at one point had 3 carries for 100+ yards and 3 TD's ( never even touched the rb on any of them), I forced a fumble on third down only for another player to pick it up and get the first down, I blocked the p.a.t. and they scooped it up for two. It was 50-3 at the half. It was one of those games where everything went wrong. Hated it, but loved it. All part of the process of building a no-name into a power. Just was curious if anybody else has had it handed to them this bad?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: What's your worse loss?

Lost 63-7 in my Mizzou dynasty to Oklahoma State. Computer was in full on god mode. How my controller lived to the end of that game I will never know.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_hook
Using Jarrod21's red set sliders playin in offline dynasty with my BUCKS @PITT loss 46-28 where they went into full beast mode at the 7 min mark in the 4th when i was up 28-29
I'm using the same set. Very challenging, imo. I've played a few games where I was up 3 scores late and I tried to go for it on fourth down and just finish them off, and I ended up sweating the game out to the last seconds. As of right now, I have to play fundamental football to be in these games, which is awesome.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Lost 63-7 in my Mizzou dynasty to Oklahoma State. Computer was in full on god mode. How my controller lived to the end of that game I will never know.
lol. I had a split second where I wanted to smash my controller. I don't mind getting beat though. If it's too easy, it gets boring.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I can't remember any off the top of my mind, but there have been a couple where I just kept turning it over, bad passes, tipped passes and the other team, good just kept taking me to the shed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #6
Rookie

This Is Michigan's Arena

OVR: 0

In an online game, 107-64.

Dynasty mode, 41-14.

Jacking my team's player ratings up since 2003.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:36 AM   #7
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17

Don't know if this is exactly for 13, but I remember very vividly in NCAA 2005, I was Colorado and I was playing at Tennessee in a dynasty I had, and we started out the year 2-0 with a good roster, but for whatever reason I got beat down so bad, it was funny. 52-3 was the final score. I couldn't do a damn thing lol

I threw 7, yes 7 INTs. Add 3 fumbles in there and I only had a couple real chances and of course all but one ended in a punt.

2 of the INTs were desperation and stuff to be sure, but I remember thinking to myself I should never, ever, ever get beat like that ever again lol

In 13, me and my friend are very competative in our online games and we played a 20 game series and it literally came down to the last game to decided who won, but there was a game when I threw another 6 or so INTs and I got blanked 38-0. I was Washington playing on the smurf turf. I wasn't mad or losing my composure either. I went beast mode the entire game and still got waxed lol
Old 03-13-2013, 01:43 AM   #8
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

72-0

Opening weekend, Western Carolina University at Texas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »