Home

Dynasty Expectations

This is a discussion on Dynasty Expectations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #25
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Dynasty Expectations

I kinda hope they make making custom conferences a tad bit easier through the menus. It takes so long to use Mr. Nation's Relegation(Final) conferences to create tough conferences it takes a good hour to make the entire thing from the teams to where things are played. It was nice to have that thing where you got an invite from another conference, but anymore I'm wouldn't use it because of Mr. Nation's conferences, which is going to be annoying to set-up this year.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 10:36 AM   #26
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I would like to see an option to have more than 12 people in a dynasty. 32 would be great but at least 24 - just enough to have two people per division in each of the AQCs.

I'm really expecting them to expand the number of users but I have a gut feeling it will only grow to 16 or so.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #27
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru03
I have 3 objections to this.
A)"Improved Coach Mode where there are restrictions on what teams you can start out with, how to recruit"

Would this mean I can't start out with my beloved Clemson Tigers? Seriously, I should be able to star with my dream job/team if I wish.

B) "New home field advantage, where playing at home actually makes a difference visually, in the auditory, and in the difficulty." I sometimes like to play away games to see other stadiums..... And I hate losing.

C) this sounds a lot like Madden CCM Mode, which is exactly what I don't want.
A) No, that's not what it would mean. There would be two options, an open and a closed dynasty. In an open Dynasty, you can play as which ever team you want.

B) Some of us prefer a more realistic difficulty. I'm afraid if you just play sports video games to win every time, you aren't going to find many people here who agree with you.

C) What seems like CCM mode to you?

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 04-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #28
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

I'm expecting some alterations to the coaching carousel where we hire and fire our assistants, as somebody mentioned above.

Wonder if there'll be a change to being a D or O-coordinator such that we only have responsibility to that respective side of the ball.

A national signing day of sorts would be cool.

I'm expecting a mention of an increased roster size and medical redshirts.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #29
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

I wanna see teams that are supposed to win.....WIN! I'm sick of Bama/LSU or any other elite teams going 6-6 or 7-5 in the first year.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #30
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemTiger
I wanna see teams that are supposed to win.....WIN! I'm sick of Bama/LSU or any other elite teams going 6-6 or 7-5 in the first year.
If you think that's crazy, I've had Alabama go 0-5 to start the season (custom conferences) but they played like three ranked teams and only one was a top 10 school. It was a giant *** joke, but what was great was 'Bama was still ranked in the top 25 with a 0-5 record. Yeah, the BCS in NCAA Football isn't broken at all.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:10 AM   #31
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
If you think that's crazy, I've had Alabama go 0-5 to start the season (custom conferences) but they played like three ranked teams and only one was a top 10 school. It was a giant *** joke, but what was great was 'Bama was still ranked in the top 25 with a 0-5 record. Yeah, the BCS in NCAA Football isn't broken at all.
Had Bama go 4-7 they were just outside the top 25 and they made a bowl game. Uh, if they fix that it would be nice. Multiple teams make bowl games after not reaching six wins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #32
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
Wow! Seriously? I've seen a few teams 0-3 and ranked but your scenario is absurd lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »