Home

NCAA Football 14 Blog - Sights and Sounds (New Camera Views Included)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Blog - Sights and Sounds (New Camera Views Included) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #49
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NCAA Football 14 Blog - Sights and Sounds (New Camera Views Included)

I can see why the guys in the Tiburon office were said to be playing from the coordinator game play view, it looks interesting. I want to see at E3 how the "zoom in" from that the coordinator cam plays out though. I know the new consoles will have the ability to live broadcast your games, I just wish sports games would add a "Spectator mode" for others to view the games from a broadcast view.

Heck, I just thought of something, I wonder why they don't offer the option to save an entire game to your console hard drive and play it back from whatever camera view you choose, like with some racing games. I think that would be much easier to implement than a Spectator mode and allow people to upload games from a broadcast view, without all the preplay adjustments and plays showing. Hmmm...
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #50
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I can see why the guys in the Tiburon office were said to be playing from the coordinator game play view, it looks interesting. I want to see at E3 how the "zoom in" from that the coordinator cam plays out though. I know the new consoles will have the ability to live broadcast your games, I just wish sports games would add a "Spectator mode" for others to view the games from a broadcast view.

Heck, I just thought of something, I wonder why they don't offer the option to save an entire game to your console hard drive and play it back from whatever camera view you choose, like with some racing games. I think that would be much easier to implement than a Spectator mode and allow people to upload games from a broadcast view, without all the preplay adjustments and plays showing. Hmmm...
I would love if that was a thing in NCAA. It would help people who do dynasties on Youtube, plus it would cool to have an entire game saved to look back at the best ones. It's something I love in NASCAR Racing 2003, because being able to switch cars and see different angles on wrecks is so nice. Watching a game back with a broadcast angle would help people watch those "epic" games people talk about without only looking at pictures or short videos. Help those who don't have recording equipment to put on Youtube.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #51
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #52
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
No broadcast view? Lame.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 19
Finally a bigger field...

If you look at the Coordinator Cam, you can see the up-close graphics have hindered the field size.
Look at the distance from the L Tackle to the hash marks and the numbers...
See how much field is opened up from this view.

Finally some field to do something with (screens, drags etc...)

The game animated differently (better in many ways) in Madden '12 from the Broadcast Cam than the regular views.

As LD said in Django, "you now have my attention!!!"
Old 05-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #54
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Is the field bigger? Maybe someone could post some side by side shots of NCAA 13 to compare.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Is the field bigger? Maybe someone could post some side by side shots of NCAA 13 to compare.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
a poster (#39) has all three next to each other on page 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #56
Rookie

darren1024's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New Presentation Blog #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I absolutely LOVE the wide camera angle! I've been waiting for this for a while.

Thats actually the coordinator cam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »