Home

iF......

This is a discussion on iF...... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
iF the devs have tuned the onfield portion as much as I hope...

IF the devs have tuned the onfield game, with the colors, sounds, gloves, coaching RPG, and sounds, then I'm gonna be very pleased with this game. If we can see a real difference between 2* RT & 5* RT then I'm gonna be excited for this game. If there is a difference between that 2* freshman rt & that 2** senior RT with outstanding coaching help, well then I'm gonna need to buy some adult diapers & Pre-pay for my divorce. I don't know if that kind of depth is possible in this game but I certainly hope we can get there.

A few years ago,2005 I think, BAMA went 10-2 with loses to auburn & LSU. In the auburn game, BAMA's RT got exposed early & was just an open door for aubies DE's. Capps I think was his name, coaching did nothing to help '& of course Shula was later fired & Saban brought in. Sometimes 1 player good or bad can be the difference in winning & losing, coaching can help if the players buy in( our game against Utah? Players still had not bought in & we lost A.smith before game jacking up the o-line)

Anyway if this game has ratings that matter together with coaching tweaks/perks then this can be the best game to date, on any gen of console BUT if the ratings don't work properly out of the box then what's the point of any of this. I say all of this to say I think,hope, pray that the devs get it & finally we get the crazy addictive fun college football game we want & love!!!

Thoughts??

Last edited by Bamanutt; 05-30-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Clarification
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: iF......

cool story but what's the point of this thread and titling it "if..."?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
cool story but what's the point of this thread and titling it "if..."?

Is that a bit better?

I've seen alot of post of people saying "is this it, is this all" hell I've even been negative too, I'm just saying if they went as far as what we have seen for sure, then surely they made ratings matter in game, if they did that then this could be one of the best games ever.
IMO of course.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had similar high hopes for the Irish in the NC.....seriously though, line play hasn't been addressed this whole gen, doubt they even thought about touching it now. From here on in I think changes to this gen will be minimal.....well, more minimal than they have been already.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »