Home

NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #25
Rookie

cbiscuit's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Gameplay Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
new cleats?
it looks like they updated the adidas cleats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Looks the same as last year. For how much they hyped up the footplanting, I didn't really see it. Guys are still gliding around, crowd is still super quiet, commentary is horrible.. predator dreads are back.

Good thing I sold my 360 in preparation for the next gen consoles, because I wouldn't buy this game even if I still had it. And I am a diehard college football fan. Looks like Madden next gen is the only football ill be playing this year.

AND LSU IS RUNNING QUARTERS DEFENSE ON THE 7 YARD LINE. IM DONE.

#20 goes through #99 at :15

That tackle animation at :33 has been in for so long, and is SO BAD.
To be fair they are playing Texas A&M, who ran the ball for all but the last play. If I am facing a team that can throw it for 400-500 a game I will run cover 3 for most of the game too, even in the redzone. But then again I go with fast DEs, faster OLBs, and 3-3-5 defense, so its all a part of my defensive system.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

i wonder how many paid employees work on ncaa (ben,sound guy,art person, maybe one to write code), 4 people mayb 5 tops.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #28
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I hope the game plays better than the video. pretty jittery on my internet connection. Unfortunately, i didn't notice much difference with '14, with all the game is supposed to boast.

How did madden look last year, video wise, before the game release? Could you notice the rtp?
Lets be honest, madden and NCAA have been terrible since 360/ps3 inception. This year isn't going to be any different.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #29
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Yea, but like everything it looks like they have gone total 180 on this from bad run blocking to overwhelming. I mean come on, the A&M line was consistenly moving the LSU line 10+ yards down the field?! That just doesnt happen.

Once again, no hope for those of us who prefer defense.
I'm hoping they we're playing on Freshman.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 06-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
They cant put real players in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not talking about real names. I'm talking about QB #2 throwing it to HB #1 like it has always been
Old 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #31
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratospaly
To be fair they are playing Texas A&M, who ran the ball for all but the last play. If I am facing a team that can throw it for 400-500 a game I will run cover 3 for most of the game too, even in the redzone. But then again I go with fast DEs, faster OLBs, and 3-3-5 defense, so its all a part of my defensive system.
So a team has just run for a 20 yard gain and a 15 yard gain, and now they have the same personnel in at the 7 yard line. You are going to call a quarters defense with 3 lineman and 1 linebacker? Okay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #32
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeteam_ceo
I Did See Improved Blocking
Was it improved blocking or overly dumb defense ? Because I swear those holes in the running lane was so damn wide a bus could drive through it. I never seen a hole on a read option up the MIDDLE so damn wide open. Same thing with the screen play, way too wide open.

It was like the defense was always 2 or 3 steps behind the offense. AS though it was too much of a delay in their reaction time. I mean defenders colliding into each other on a read option ? Come on man.

What they play this on Freshman ? run defense slider at -50 ? The defensive awareness must have been turned off, because they sure didn't react in a human way. It was like they were doing 7 on 7 drills where you suppose to let the offensive play happen with little resistance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »