Home

Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

This is a discussion on Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #49
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

Hell yeah, rendering video on a laptop going to take HOURS, unless they got a gaming laptop with an actual graphics card in there. Then you at the mercy of that place ISP upload speed to upload the video.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #50
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

All I'm interested in knowing is if they crammed NCAA into a stuffed side closet like they did with NCAA 12 (year of the glitch). This will be a telling indicator

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 06-11-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #51
Rookie

pdandi1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
Starting to become discouraged. This is the weirdest lack of coverage and/or promotion from a company for a title that will sell close to a million copies that I can remember.

The website for NCAA off of EA's site isn't even working properly. Usually the last year of two of a game on a prior generation platform is the best. But they must have really botched this version up.
Why are you so pessimistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #52
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

EA booth via PastaPadre

******** async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed****" charset="utf-8">

Via EA Insider

******** async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed****" charset="utf-8">
Old 06-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not just looking for video... but demo announcement? maybe some coverage on the game by the producer like they did last year? Some talk from EA on the game? Just a very weird leadup to this release considering the early release is 3 weeks away. Truly astonishing. I could care less about uploaded video... I want a demo announcement and more than a 30 second clip of a black T A&M QB running what looks like a cheese read option.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #54
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
Not just looking for video... but demo announcement? maybe some coverage on the game by the producer like they did last year? Some talk from EA on the game? Just a very weird leadup to this release considering the early release is 3 weeks away. Truly astonishing. I could care less about uploaded video... I want a demo announcement and more than a 30 second clip of a black T A&M QB running what looks like a cheese read option.
E3 just started an hour ago. You do realize they have no less then 50 media outlets that all want their 1 on 1 interviews right ? So you just have to sit back and wait. Last year the demo surprise wasn't announced until around 6pm or 7pm est.

You also have to realize rendering video isn't an instant process, that stuff takes quite a while to do. Not like you can record 10 minutes of game play and be like render in 5 seconds. Not going to happen, 10 minutes of game play takes around 20 to 30 minutes to render on an average laptop, just in 720p, 1080p takes even longer. Then you have to upload it, then Youtube takes an additional 5 minutes to process it.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

THey announced demo at 6 pm and it was released THAT night? Or the following day?

Perhaps my memory is just off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #56
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

For the 360 I think it was that night since 360 demos release on Tuesdays anyway, for PS3 I believe it was the next day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »