Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshots - Uniform Degradation

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshots - Uniform Degradation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #33
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshots - Uniform Degradation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Cant wait to see them fix one little thing and screw it up. Pics like this are posted annually. They still haven't had it work properly since the final patch of NCAA 2011
You're right, it hasn't worked properly since '11. But if you remember, it didn't work at all in '11 out the box. Then the patch came out and fixed it.

I do get what ur saying and hope they dont screw up it when patches start dropping
Old 06-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
You're right, it hasn't worked properly since '11. But if you remember, it didn't work at all in '11 out the box. Then the patch came out and fixed it.

I do get what ur saying and hope they dont screw up it when patches start dropping
and as i said it hasn't worked properly "since the final patch of NCAA 2011"
Old 06-24-2013, 03:43 AM   #35
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Well I played a game today on 13 between Alabama and mizzou at Alabama. I played 12 minutes and at 1230 game time . The field was definetly less pretty and the white pants on Alabama were stained along with the jerseys and mizzou away white jersey with black shoulders was dirty, not rain dirty but it's evidently in the game depending on place of game and length of game. I guess now the question is what teams play on natural grass or a field that will degredate and have uniforms dirty. It was a clear day. So maybe it works properly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 05:07 AM   #36
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

ill say it again, this game really looks gorgeous this year.. add the revo spd 2 bar and finish this gen right!!..roster editors are gonna make the game look even tighter with the correct equipment
Old 06-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #37
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Well I played a game today on 13 between Alabama and mizzou at Alabama. I played 12 minutes and at 1230 game time . The field was definetly less pretty and the white pants on Alabama were stained along with the jerseys and mizzou away white jersey with black shoulders was dirty, not rain dirty but it's evidently in the game depending on place of game and length of game. I guess now the question is what teams play on natural grass or a field that will degredate and have uniforms dirty. It was a clear day. So maybe it works properly.
I agree because I play 8 minute quarters and the jerseys definitely get dirty just not like you see in Madden. On another note I need an Arkansas fan to let me know if they use field turf or natural grass because in 13 they have it as regular grass. I played a game in the rain and the uniforms were very dirty.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #38
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Arkansas has turf. Played on it before. Hot as hell.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #39
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

I believe it works tho. Not as some people thought but it does. Granted it should show in any timeframe but I understand. I think the point of the rainy pic was to show that element. It works in clear weather also but the games have to be longer.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #40
Rookie

theycallmeSEABASS's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Their gloves aren't even green and orange. They are green and gold. The hand is green because the fighting irishman is green. Put his hands together and get the logo.

Edit: after looking at the second pic with ND, I believe he is wearing a different set of gloves. Correct me if I'm wrong but ND had the pair that they wore against Navy, but that pair didn't have the fighting irishman on it, is that correct?
To the best of my knowledge there were the Ireland ones, gold with a green leprechaun, gold with a blue ND logo, gold with blue "Play like a champion today" text, and blue with a white leprechaun. The better question is why QB #11 is running the read option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »