Home

Timeetyo’s NCAA 14 Relegation System

This is a discussion on Timeetyo’s NCAA 14 Relegation System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2017, 12:16 PM   #193
Rookie

itzBroseph's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Timeetyo’s NCAA 14 Relegation System

Here is my most recent setup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (214.4 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg Conference Map.jpg (213.7 KB, 323 views)
Old 07-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 9

This relegation system enhanced my dynasty 10x. I've played many years in my dynasty modes and this is the best idea. Teams aren't dominating year after year. Keeping teams in for 3+ years makes teams better and if they move up or down, they can compete in their new conference. I have seen a team go 0-12 in the elite SEC conference so I relegated them right after that season ignoring the 3 year rule. Every game matters. There are no cupcakes in the conference giving a true "any given Saturday" feeling. I'm in my 5th year of my dynasty so I haven't seen teams go from low tier to elite yet, but I have seen an independent team consistently compete in a mid tier conference. For BCS bowls, I've rotated the elite ones and made the high tier champions at large. I recommend this to anyone looking for something new in their dynasty. Thank you Timeetyo!
Old 02-18-2020, 10:50 AM   #195
Just started!

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing/posting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2020, 12:17 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyfsu20
This is amazing. Thank you for sharing/posting.
Glad I'm not the only one digging up old threads. I haven't played NCAA in a good while but with all the exciting changes coming to our Noles this year it's given me the itch to play again and I will be implementing this relegation setup for sure once the new rosters are available.

The violation, gym/potato and gem/bust systems intrigue me but I'm not sure if I'm going to be using that yet.

I recently moved and don't have my WiFi set up yet but if your on XBOX hit me up, my GT is the same as my username on here.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:05 PM   #197
Rookie

pitsch911's Arena

Anyone else wish you could save a conference alignment like a roster? This is a great conference lineup, just takes so long to set up lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »