Home

Demo Glitches

This is a discussion on Demo Glitches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #57
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Demo Glitches

I'm not sure if it is intentional or not, but it takes a really long time for the playcalling screen to come up when you run no-huddle.

Offensively, I like it because it keeps it realistic. However, it is a problem on defense. Multiple times the CPU has snapped the ball before I had the chance to call a play. It needs to be fixed so the defense can call a play as soon as the previous play ends.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #58
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
I'm not sure if it is intentional or not, but it takes a really long time for the playcalling screen to come up when you run no-huddle.

Offensively, I like it because it keeps it realistic. However, it is a problem on defense. Multiple times the CPU has snapped the ball before I had the chance to call a play. It needs to be fixed so the defense can call a play as soon as the previous play ends.
Well defensively it could be realistic. Because especially with the teams that face Oregon. How fast do you think a defense has to call a play or audible by the time they see the formation the offense forms

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 06-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #59
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

The no huddle play calling lag must only be on PS3 b/c I haven't heard any claim that for the 360.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #60
Rookie

Steel_Penny's Arena

OVR: 1

Platform: PS3

I, too, have noticed the lag in the play-call screen when the other team is running the no-huddle. Also, the lag is prevalent for PAT play-call screen. The play clock has run to 0 before the PAT screen pops up.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 0

the playcall lag happens on 360 as well and i had a clipping on offense(me) but i was allowed to accept or decline, so i accept and game penalized the defense 15 yards. Not trying to complain, but this is a last generation (xbox-ps2) game. everything about the field, the players, everything just looks bad. all of the ball placement glitches should not be happening as there was no reason for ea to touch that part of the engine. demo or not this is UNACCEPTABLE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #62
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

I played the E3 build on both PS3 and 360 and the playcall issue wasn't present there.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I played the E3 build on both PS3 and 360 and the playcall issue wasn't present there.
Hopefully the demo was an earlier build!!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #64
Rookie

tinytimh's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, per say:

I was on defense, and brought 2 DBs on a blitz. The first flew past the tackle (who was engaged) and hit the QB right in the mouth, causing him to fumble the ball. It actually popped up into the air rather than just falling (which was pretty cool). The other DB arrived just in time to catch this ball mid-air and run it back for a TD. Awesome right!

Unfortunately, the play was reviewed and reversed despite the ball leaving the QBs hands the second he was hit (and way before he hit the ground) and the fact that the ball never hit the ground, negating the debate between whether it was a fumble or a pass.

On a happier note, I thought it was really cool to see guys getting up off the ground actually pushing off of other players in a realistic way and the players they were pushing off of being forced down as a result.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »