Home

Breaking The Demo (VIDEO)

This is a discussion on Breaking The Demo (VIDEO) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #9
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18
Again, this isn't a thread to bash the demo. Your opinions are your own. I personally disagree and think the game has come a long away but to each his own. Lets focus on finding or dispelling bugs/glitches/money plays

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 06-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #10
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Breaking The Demo (VIDEO)

LOL @ 6:10 "And there isn't anyone who is going to catch this corner back". 2 Seconds later he is pushed out of bounds 60 yards away from a touchdown.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
LOL @ 6:10 "And there isn't anyone who is going to catch this corner back". 2 Seconds later he is pushed out of bounds 60 yards away from a touchdown.
I thought WTF is an O lineman doing catching up to this guy, but the DB had to run 40 yards and the O lineman only 17, so I can forgive the tackle.

I hate it when my speed HB is chased down from behind by a DT, but I don't believe that was the case in this video.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #12
Rookie

UnAnon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
I'm starting a new video series with the NCAA 14 demo where I will try to "break" the demo. I want to test various strategies and/or "money" plays to see how they are handled this year. I also want to examine "glitch" plays from previous versions.

The goal here is not to bash or bag on the demo. Rather, it is intended to identify any issues in the AI/programming and see if we can get them submitted to the devs to be fixed. This is different from the demo glitch thread in that I'll be testing out various issues and posting video to confirm or dispel these "bugs", "glitches" or "money" plays.

My process is mostly going to be running the same play or strategy over and over again in a demo game to see if it is and exploitable play/tactic or if there is a programming flaw or AI issue.

I'm going to submit my videos and comment on what I saw from them and point out any issues. Feel free to add anything that you see as well. Also, feel free to point out any plays/strategies that you want me to test.

**NOTE: Please keep this specific to certain plays or things that I can test easily in the demo. Also, please keep things orderly and constructive. This is not a flaming EA thread. We want to test out things that can be used to improve the AI/Gameplay in the game. Please continue to use the bug/glitches thread for issues that are not AI related and cannot be easily duplicated or tested through repetition.
Did it not bother you that there is already an uncoverable route?
The one that they kept throwing to the tight end.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #13
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Please test out Slant routes!
Old 06-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #14
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

There's two plays on OSUs playbook out of the shotgun that is money if you run them back to back. RB QB FB alignment. It's a read to the FB I'm pretty sure and then the pa pass next to it. Wheel/Go route whatever you wanna call it is open to the the RB streaking down the field. Then the read option works the next play. Keep alternating for big plays.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #15
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

Slants are easy to complete
Holding penalty has no effect even at 100 no calls are ever made
DT's seem to vet most of the sacks again hopefully with editing the roster that will help
Also when we finally edit rosters you can multiply QB ACC by .75 to combat the perfect throwing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
Banned

GetReal's Arena

OVR: 0

The nickel blitz with both LBs blitzing was money vs A&M. They couldn't stop it; sacks, run losses and Manziel making terrible throws on the run.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »