Home

CPU v CPU QB Accuracy In Demo? Anyone tested this?

This is a discussion on CPU v CPU QB Accuracy In Demo? Anyone tested this? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #17
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CPU v CPU QB Accuracy In Demo? Anyone tested this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
It helped a little. Two problems and both are OD related. You couldn't edit mass players witht he editor for ODs after year one. Lastly, users bitched about their Scrambling QB having a low overall as if that mattered.
Do you know if it made a difference(editing QB accuracy) with offline dynasty rosters? I'm assuming when you say "ODs" you mean Online Dynasty? If editing didn't really make a difference I'm not sure if I'm going to get it. Thanks for the answers guys.
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 06-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #18
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Do you know if it made a difference(editing QB accuracy) with offline dynasty rosters? I'm assuming when you say "ODs" you mean Online Dynasty? If editing didn't really make a difference I'm not sure if I'm going to get it. Thanks for the answers guys.
With offline it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. You could edit you draft classes so they were just like your original roster rating wise. It doesn't work for online because you cannot edit the recruit file or the players with the editor after season one starts. All edits have to be made before you even set up the OD. Then you use that roster for your base. Hope that helps.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2

might i recommend this thread for more insight?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...o-video-3.html

page 3 if it doesnt take you there already...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »