Home

Dynasty Team Picker Thread

This is a discussion on Dynasty Team Picker Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2013, 04:57 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Dynasty Team Picker Thread

I would think that UCF would be a good fit regardless of the formation.
The state of Florida is rich in prospects.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #10
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm rolling with New Mexico this season, Pistol/read option run heavy offense. Features Kasey Carrier who just broke out for a 1,400 yard season and Rising Sophomore Cole Gautsche who rushed for 760 yards and 8 TD's while sharing reps with now departed BR Holbrook.

Cole Gautsche had a very similar role as Blake Bell at Oklahoma. He's expected to be the fulltime starter this season and should have a breakout year.

They seem like they will be a fun team to build. I'm stoked.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #11
Banned

rockytop52's Arena

OVR: 0

Im in my 4th Season with New Mexico. They are fun to play with. Recruiting is challenging, I can mix up decent uniform combos. I run the spread zone read and recruit excellent receivers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

Nice! I plan on using them this year in Dynasty hopefully an online dynasty, I caught a game or two of theirs this past season and loved the way Cole Gautsche plays, sort of Tebow'ish.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #13
Rookie

Chrgrs17's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm thinking Penn State. It's by far the best team that fits you're requirements. They're 5-star and 84 overall, about as good as you're allowed to get. Don't get too caught up in year one rosters. You're in this thing for the long haul. Penn State has a great freshman QB to build around, and three solid, diverse RBs, including a freshman RB with 91/89 speed/acceleration. There a numerous lineman that are 80+ run blockers, and a handful of underclassmen O-lineman that will be ready in a year or two.

Beyond all that though, Penn State is a great overall school that should be fairly easy recruiting with (seeing how the game won't account for the Sandusky stuff). Great academics, tradition, and a great location that borders Ohio, one of the best states for recruiting. I don't think there would be anyone in your dynasty in a better position out of the gate. Might as well start out with the biggest advantage possible. Just my two cents. Good luck!
Old 06-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 8

UK. Kentucky Wildcats are at 83 and in the SEC, tough task. I am also considering doing a custom dynasty with 15 SEC teams so I can utilize a 10 game SEC schedule, as well as Louisville OOC and probably keep WKU or Indiana or some other regional team as the other game. I like a challenge.

I hate the 15 team conference because it eliminates Auburn-GA and Alabama-UT every year but oh well, it is a video game, not real life.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #15
Rookie

b10h424rd's Arena

OVR: 4

Ohio... Own the MAC... Good talent to build on for a non power 5 school.

If you want the biggest bang for your buck and looking to meet your requirement ceiling... I agree with you.. Penn State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #16
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll either use my Alma mater for my undergrad work (USF) or my alma mater for my Masters (Western Kentucky). I'm pretty much married to USF when it comes to dynasty, so I don't see myself switching, but, at least I have the option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »