Home

Bo Jackson present in NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Bo Jackson present in NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #17
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Bo Jackson present in NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team

Man, pardon my ignorance towards the Ultimate Team feature... But what exactly is it?

I would love to give Bo a run in NCAA 14.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #18
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Easy
Man, pardon my ignorance towards the Ultimate Team feature... But what exactly is it?

You build your team by buying (with coins earned in game or with real $) packs of cards that have the players on them.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Basically each player is a card and has a number of games they can play tied to them. In FIFA it was contracts and you could use a contract card if the time expired on a player to be able to use them again.

Then you build a full team with those cards and play games. Again, going off of FIFA because its what I know from playing its UT, but you could do single player or online, and single matches or tournaments. Some tournaments have restrictions like no player over X overall, or all players from one conference, etc. Winning gets you coins which you can use to buy packs of cards that have random cards (players, uniforms, playbooks, contracts) or use on the auction house to try and buy a specific thing. You can sell quickly a card for a small number of coins of try for a big number on the auction house.

I don't know how many cards FIFA had but it seemed like a ridiculous number, added on to the fact that they tracked real life performance and had an in form team each week which made a special card.

From what I read NCAA UT is around 2,500 cards of players will be in the game, but some will be duplicates (like Bo Jackson freshman card and Bo Jackson Heisman card). It seems the players are limited to current NFL players and those they got for the Heisman mode. Haven't found a 100% for sure database of all the players though.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #20
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for the replies back. Definitely sounds like something I will be doing this year.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #21
Rookie

Razorback73's Arena

OVR: 0

When you get "senior" Bo Jackson, will you be able to pull off this run?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Thanks for the replies back. Definitely sounds like something I will be doing this year.
I prefer dynasty but will definitely be checking out this game mode while I wait for named rosters to come out. If I can make a team full of Michigan players only will influence whether I want to play it or not in the long run.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Really excited to have Bo in UT, but i don't like the idea of everyone starting off with his freshman card. That means that pretty much everybody is going to have him at running back for the first week or so, and it wont be valuable at all. Hopefully that isn't true. I am hoping that everyone's team will be different each time so that you aren't stuck playing the same guys in head to head.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #24
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

I barely had any interest in UltimateTeam until I saw this.....I've got to give it a run with Bo, one of the greatest athletes of all time

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »