Home

NCAA Football 14 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Impressions Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Available For Season Ticket Subscribers, Post Your Impressions H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Jaggies? Can you elaborate on that?
THe graphics and crowd look terrible. I havent played in a few years so not sure if that is just the way it is. I can't read the numbers on my guys its that bad. I see the videos and it seems fine but maybe the videos are from 360 version?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #18
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 14 Available For Season Ticket Subscribers, Post Your Impressions H

CPU still calls too many screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by premierplayer
I had to turn off the game due to the jaggies. I have the PS3 version. Is there anything I can do to make it better?
That was the first thing I noticed when I hopped into the game.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #19
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Assisted tackles are being registered correctly. Yessssss
Old 07-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #20
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

Quote:
THe graphics and crowd look terrible. I havent played in a few years so not sure if that is just the way it is. I can't read the numbers on my guys its that bad. I see the videos and it seems fine but maybe the videos are from 360 version?
Might be your video resolution. The crowd/sidelines aren't the best in terms of graphics, but the numbers on-field and on-field players should look pretty good. Are you using a standard TV or a HDTV? Standard is going to look a lot worse than HD will.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #21
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

They gave all of the coaches win loss records but they dont appear to be correct. More work for the roster guys. EA should be able to get coaches in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #22
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
On 360 I think it looks a bit better than last year, and that is the first time I can say that since NCAA '11.

Also, neutral site games seem well-implemented in dynasty. Specific endzones, and half/half crowd.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #23
Rookie

kbones21's Arena

OVR: 0

Cal's pressbox and field level were updated, but the scoreboard is lacking. Overall the game seems pretty good.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Might be your video resolution. The crowd/sidelines aren't the best in terms of graphics, but the numbers on-field and on-field players should look pretty good. Are you using a standard TV or a HDTV? Standard is going to look a lot worse than HD will.
running 720P on a 46inch LCD. No issues anywhere else.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »