Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #81
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

Started up a Clemson dynasty the first day and played a great opening game vs Georgia. Aaron Murray had about 400 passing yards. It was like the LSU game all over again. I was losing 35-34 with about 1:30 left and then converted a 4th & 14 at my own 30. I drove down the field and kicked an easy field goal as time expired to win 37-35. Awesome game.

The next week I struggled against an FCS team, but won 38-10.

I'm struggling a little with recruiting. Only in the lead for about 8 players out of the 30 on my board.

About to go up against NC State on a Thursday night in Raleigh. Should be a good one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 5

5-5 so far with ga state against I am really hoping to end the season with 2 wins and some good momentum. Already level 4 coach on slowest (so glad i went slowest). I'm doing fairly well with offense running the triple option in owning time of possession and racking up yards although i'm not able to finish the drives as often as i'd like. Defense is beyond sketchy but I am hoping some new talent next year will help me out. Recruiting is a bit too easy as I have already signed 1 4*, 14 3* and 2 2*.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 07-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #83
Rookie

runnernation2's Arena

OVR: 10

In recruiting if you are recruiting an Athlete (ATH), when they come for a visit, or when you get any news about them in your coach news feed, it will not put them down as ATH, instead it will tell you there actual position
Old 07-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #84
Just started!

Started as a DC for Florida State, I just love the "ooooooh ohhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh" the crowd chants. Went 14-0 in the first season with the 2nd ranked defense...Played Texas A&M in the national college championship and Holy Crap has this game gotten hard, the game was so intense I've never used so many cusswords playing NCAA Football! Johnny Manziel was an absolute beast in the game and was running all over me. I managed to escape with a BCS win 24-21!! Barely, talk about a stressful win. Love it! So Coaching Carousel I went to see what if any offers I would get and Minnesota Golden Gophers offered me a HC position which I took. Sorry Fla St! I have alot of work to do here and don't expect the immediate success I had with Florida St. but I did already recruit a 4 star athlete and about to play in my first game with them. Wish me luck.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #85
Rookie

Started as OC at Old Dominion, went 9-4. Lost to #18 Michigan in the Meineke Car Care Bowl in Houston (got waxed). Got offered the OC job at East Carolina (alma mater) with a 3yr deal. So far have played in Charlotte vs South Carolina, @ #7 Virginia Tech, and vs #8 North Carolina. Lost all by <10. Frustrating but still tryna win that American.

Last edited by DeionAfterPicks; 07-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #86
Rookie

I always have a hard time deciding on which team to use because I like to run an option offense being from Nebraska but I don't want to use Nebraska as it just feels that it would make dynasty too easy and I want a challenge. So I jumped right into a offline dynasty with my teambuilder team, the Omaha Nighthawks. They are a cupcake team with a 81 speed 69 overall quarterback. Nothing crazy. I put myself in the Big 10 conference as well as Notre Dame so that it stayed balanced. I always give the Big 12 the teams that should be in a conference as well such as Boise St. I filled my recruiting board with 30 recruits from positions that I needed and started up on the season, redshirting several players just to try to balance out the needs.

Game 1 was against FCS East. I scheduled one FCS team just so I could get a chance to catch a feel for this new team. Or atleast what I thought would be a chance. This game ended up being way to close for comfort. Having not played a game yet on NCAA 14, I had some adjustments to make. At the end of the first quarter it was 7-0 FCS. After driving down to the goal line midway threw the second, I threw an interception. They drove down the field and ended up kicking a field goal to make it 10-0 late in the second. After a good kick return I managed to scrap together a couple first downs before I ran it in from 38 yards out with the quarterback to take a 10-7 deficit into halftime.

After an inspirational speech at halftime, the team came out firing on all cylinders with Meeks running in 2 more touchdowns to give him 3 total and the nighthawks 21-13 lead! In the fourth quarter, they launched a 78 yard pass down the field and converted the two point conversion after the touchdown to make it 28-21 with under 2 minutes to go. After a failed onside attempt, all that was needed was a first down to seal the game. On the first play my running back burst up the field for 13 yards to seal the victory.

Way to close for comfort but a good game none the less. The only other cupcake scheduled for the season is Washington St, so a 1-11 season or a 2-10 season are both possible while anything more than a 3 or 4 win season seems very unlikely.

If anybody wants to use this team for their dynasty that runs into the same problem as me then feel free, niles2008 is my psn and teamname is the Omaha Nighthawks.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #87
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

In Offseason of year 1. Started as an OC at a 1* TB school and finished 6-6. Louisville won the NC, only to have Strong leave to coach UF.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #88
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

Went and got cubsrule27 roster download and started up a dynasty with OU. OC here for one year then off to either South Alabama or Old Dominion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »