Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 01:45 AM   #4001
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: How is your dynasty going

Liberty Bowl Champs!

After 4 years on the job, Coach Kaelyn Willingham has finally delivered a bowl win to Tulane University. Against a rival no less!

Tulane won the 2015 Autozone Liberty Bowl 35-32 today, as QB Devin Powell went off for 200 rushing yards. Though he struggled mightily in the passing game, he used his legs (as he's done all season) to get the job done. The win brings Tulane's win total this season to 8, and they'll look to reach double-digit wins next season.

Check it all out here! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-first-11.html

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 01:55 AM   #4002
Just started!

cjkuga1111's Arena

OVR: 0

I just started a dynasty with Akron, and I would love some feedback. Communication about my dynasty helps make it more real

Akron Dynasty:
2013: 0-1
Old 01-03-2014, 01:57 AM   #4003
Just started!

cjkuga1111's Arena

UCF rallies late to top Zips
-Orlando, FL

Marshall Cooper’s first game as the Zips’ head man could not have started any better. Jawon Chisholm busted a run to the outside left for sixteen yards, and the 16.5 point favorite Knights busted a coverage on the subsequent play, allowing quarterback Kyle Pohl to hit Keith Sconiers for a 54-yard touchdown pass. It took the Akron offense all of 55 seconds to score the season’s first points.
The defense that Cooper – the bold hire brought in from the high school ranks – promised to bring the table showed their teeth, and with 12:43 left to go in the half, Chisholm capped off a 10 play, 73-yard drive with a bullish two-yard plunge, putting the Zips up 14-0.
“It was definitely the start we were looking for,” Cooper said after the game. “Unfortunately the wagon just came unhinged.”
With only 3:46 remaining before the break, Storm Johnson began knocking down that wagon, with a 24-yard touchdown scamper. Johnson would finish with one more touchdown to go along with 162 rushing yards on only seventeen carries.
“We really committed to stopping the aerial attack,” defensive coordinator Chuck Amato said. “Blake [Bortles] is a real player who can do some serious damage. It was just tough to shut down him and that back.”
Bortles was relatively quiet, throwing for only 187 yards with a touchdown to go along with a third quarter interception, thrown to junior cornerback Donte Williams at the Akron one-yard line.
“I knew we had to step up and make a play,” Williams said. “They were really harassing Kyle[Pohl] and the rest of our offense; I had to let them know we had their back.”
All the momentum swung, however, when – two plays later – Pohl overshot Jerrod Dillard and was intercepted, leading immediately to Bortles tossing the tying touchdown pass.
After trading field goals, perhaps the biggest play of the game came with 8:53 left in the contest. Facing a fourth and one on his own 48, Cooper showed off some of that high school flair and dialed up a fake punt. It appeared to be a brilliant move as punter Zach Paul ran past the first down line with ease; yet appeared to be foolish when a hit from Thomas Niles jarred the ball loose, and Sean Maag sprinted 53 yards untouched for what would prove to be the game winning score.
“It was a rough break,” Cooper said. “Zach [Paul] did what he needed to do, the play did what it was supposed to do, we just didn’t finish it to the whistle. I could say that’s the theme of the game, on that play, on the 14-0 start, on scoring only three in the second half: we just have to learn to finish.”
Chisholm was clearly the player of the game for Akron, rushing for 124 yards and a touchdown on 22 carries, as well as 56 yards on four catches. Safety Bre Ford and linebacker CJ Mizell played well also for what is looking to be a stout defense (or so Coach Cooper’s coaching history would promise), racking up eight and seven tackles, respectively.
The Zips head back home next week to take on James Madison as Marshall Cooper hopes to get his first career win at the college level.

Akron Dynasty:
Old 01-03-2014, 05:44 AM   #4004
Rookie

ive started a dynasty with my team the miami hurricanes using buffeye rosters and a mixture of many slider sets

the defense has been terrible for a simple reason lack of talent lol
we are 3-2 heading into our bye week with losses to Georgia tech and penn state and wins over Clemson usf and Florida our offense lead by senior QB Stephen Morris has been on fire but our defense is one of the worst in the country 97th against the pass 117th against the rush 115th in overall yards 125th in points allowed but our passing attack is no1 in the nation lol ill be looking to recruit defensive talent
Old 01-03-2014, 06:07 AM   #4005
Rookie

seahawkfan99's Arena

Decided to get rid of the Akron dynasty and do something I would enjoy more, so I made a new dynasty using the North Dakota State team from the FCS team directory. I replaced Hawai'i and then switched with New Mexico between divisions so I could be in the Mountain division because it made more sense. I lost my first game, on the road at #22 Washington 48-20, and now my next game is at home against #3 Stanford. After that the rest of the season should be a little more fair.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 07:05 AM   #4006
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjkuga1111
I just started a dynasty with Akron, and I would love some feedback. Communication about my dynasty helps make it more real

Akron Dynasty:
I'm doing an Akron dynasty and thoroughly enjoying it. However, mine begins in 2019. They're coming off an 8-5 bowl winning season (before I joined.) It's a lot of fun because I was controlling Penn State, who's in a pretty major conference. Usually, I stick with the major conferences. I decided to shake things up by joining the MAC, a smaller conference.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 01-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #4007
Pro

OVR: 25

Gonna start a new dynasty with Jon Gruden as Texas' coach
Year 3 - 11-5
Old 01-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #4008
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Next week is @ #10 USC.
http://www.operationsports.com/osubu...le-in-blowout/
NBA-Sonics :'(

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »