Home

Infinity 2.0 Physic too tone down

This is a discussion on Infinity 2.0 Physic too tone down within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Infinity 2.0 Physic too tone down

I agree that the oline animations are better.what I think the op was saying, and what i'm saying is that when it comes to players interacting on tackles you can tell they toned the physics engine way down.you should never see a linebacker making a tackle and the safety not being able to help out with real time physics. We all know that the tackles are animation based, but at least on Madden 13 multiple players could affect the animation, making the game feel dynamic. what's the point of being a linebacker and getting to the football only to have a tackle animation force you to fly out of position and let a runner fall forward for more yards? Every inch counts and infinity engine 1.0 made it feel like it. This new 2.0 version makes me feel like i'm watching mini movies play out, and I can't alter the script.

Peace.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Infinity 2.0 Physic too tone down

The demo for Madden 13 was still the best version on IE I've seen this far. That is until after the whistle blew then it was horribly comical. This is why it was toned down for the release and toned down further still for this game. That is also why there are no assisted tackles stats being recorded; because their are no true assisted tackles being made! I'm still enjoying it but M13 demo was almost completely devoid of canned animations and I loved it. But there we too many other stuff wrong (like falling down immediately after grazing your o-lineman on a run up the middle)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »