Home

Website reviews down but sim up?

This is a discussion on Website reviews down but sim up? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Website reviews down but sim up?

I feel like the simulation of the game is better than it has been in the past few years. In those few years Ncaa football has gotten 8 or better a good bit of the time.

This year sites are giving it a lower score but I feel like it is a better game which makes me wonder is the game being reviewed according to sim or arcade? I have heard that many reviewers do not even play sports games on a regular basis but as the sim goes up the rating goes down.

Anything to it?
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Website reviews down but sim up?

Maybe that is also why there is so much parody on the forums as well with people really saying they enjoy the game or it is the worst ever. I feel like the sim quality is better which only divides the masses and clearly puts you on one side of the fence or the other.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »