Home

Athlete Recruits: CPU Saying What Position They Are?

This is a discussion on Athlete Recruits: CPU Saying What Position They Are? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #9
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Athlete Recruits: CPU Saying What Position They Are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheU1994
I didn't get NCAA 13 but I remember in 12' there were big 6'5 280 lb athletes that have the same rating on every OL position and thats it.. That's not really classified as an "athlete" in recruiting. Even the skill position guys would be 64 at rb or 69 at wr, but every other position they were 40 or 44. Are there athletes that actually get close to equal ratings on both sides of the ball now?
I believe this is quite different than '12. Last year they re-did the whole "athlete" position and recruits in general. I don't think this should be an issue but I haven't gotten my hands on the game yet.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #10
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Athlete Recruits: CPU Saying What Position They Are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
Curious if anybody else has noticed this.

I had 3 athlete recruits and when the "news," popped up telling me what was going on that week it said, "CB Ross, and QB Daniels coming for a visit."

I new what the name of my CB recruits were as well as my QB recruit. When I checked the name of the CB and QB in my recruit list, they were athletes.

I'm curious if anybody else noticed this?

Also, if you're recruiting a QB (and he's the only QB on the your list,) but you have an athlete that would play that position, do you think it will affect the recruitment of the "actual," QB?

Thanks
my best guess is that it shows his main position in high school?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »