Home

PS3 Coordinator Dynasty (About to start 2017) Looking for New Sim Players

This is a discussion on PS3 Coordinator Dynasty (About to start 2017) Looking for New Sim Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS3 Coordinator Dynasty (About to start 2017) Looking for New Sim Players

PM me. Or, my PSN ID is achop89

We are looking for two or three new sim players for our dynasty. We have been going strong for the last three seasons. We all started with one star teams as Offensive Coordinators and have been building our programs up since. We are now in Bowl Week of the 2016 season, so now is the perfect time to get a couple of more guys on board before we head into the offseason.

We advance every 48 hours on the DOT (Sooner if everyone played their games and did their recruiting). I send out a text message a couple of hours before I'm going to advance, just to give everyone a heads up

Since we have built our teams up to 3* programs now (Except our newest guy who joined two week ago), I am not going to insist that the new guys start out at as 1*.

Teams to Choose From
The rules for the new guys will be:
-- No school rated higher than a 78
-- Prestige level no higher than a 3*
-- No school in a BCS Conference

If you want a feel for how it all started, I also set up a message board (which we don't use often anymore since we just contact each other through Text Message) whenever we first began the dynasty. (I can PM you the link if you'd like)

Here is our set of rules that was established way back when our dynasty first started...

General Settings
Sliders: Mixture between SECElit3's and Charter04's Heisman sliders from Operationsports.com
Difficulty: Switched to Heisman mode as of Week 14 of 2013
Minutes: 6
Coach Contracts: On (See Coaching Changes section below for a detailed overview on moves allowed).

USER vs. USER games
In Game Rules:
No switching players while the ball is in the air for both offense and defense. This means no user catching or interceptions unless you were controlling the player BEFORE the pass was thrown or after the ball has already been tipped.

Realistic Play Calling: (Includes games against CPU too)
Try to keep the play calling realistic. I don't want to see unrealistic statistics from players that aren't even of a high rating like a 70 WR with 1400 yards receiving or 70 QB with 5,000 yards passing and 40 TDs. I understand that the CPU can sometimes spam, but that isn't what I'm referring to here.

No Nano-Blitzing
Do not blitz on more than 2/3 plays

As of now you must have at least 3 down linemen every play. There will be no use of the 1-5-5 until we see that the computer blocking has been adapted to tweak its effectiveness.

4th Down:
There will be no going for it on 4th down unless the following is true:
You are down by more than 16 in the 3rd or 4th quarter and past the 50.
You are down by more than 8 with less than 5 minutes in 4th.
You are down by any amount in the 4th quarter with less than 2 minutes left.
You do not have an adequate kicker to make the FG from the given range.

Playbooks:
There will be no custom playbooks allowed. This ensures people are not using completely different forms of offenses in one league such as an Air Raid attack with the Pistol. Find one you like and roll with it.

Coaching Changes
-- If you make a lateral move (move to another team as an OC/DC) you can only move to a team that is the equivalent of your current school's prestige OR 1 prestige star higher.

-- You CAN leave your team that you are with after year one to go to another team (Whether it is as an OC/DC or HC).

-- The first Head Coach position you take, you will have to work out the length of the contract before moving again. The school that you accept the job from must have either the same prestige level as your current school's prestige or 1* higher.

-- If you move as an OC/DC, you can make one more lateral move as an OC/DC to another school following the same rule as the first rule stated above. However, once you are on your third team as an OC/DC you must play out that current contract UNLESS they fire/lose their Head Coach that is above you and you are offered the job (Basically getting a promotion within the school). EXAMPLE: I leave 1* UTSA after 1 year to go to 2* Southern Miss. I then leave 2* Southern Miss after one year to go to 3* Vanderbilt. I will now have stay at Vanderbilt as an OC for the remainder of that contract. The only way I can move while under the contract is if Vanderbilt offers me the Head Coach position. I can then accept that position and will have to complete that HC contract before I move again.

My goal in this is to ensure that players aren't at 6* schools by year three. I want to make sure that we are moving up in a realistic fashion, yet I want to make sure people can have fun with their dynasty and leave to go to schools they are interested in instead of being locked in from the start.

The current teams taken are:
UL-Lafayette (HC) <-- Hired from UTSA
Wyoming (HC) <-- Hired from San Jose State
North Texas (OC)
Mississippi State (OC) <-- Hired from Buffalo
Hawaii (OC).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 Coordinator Dynasty (About to start 2017) Looking for New Sim Players

Seems like a legit dynasty ill join man ill add you on psn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »